OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Thats like the old days. People been reminiscing about the days you could walk into a mall and cop and now when it's here people complain.

Mostly just the sneaker heads complaining too. These jordans sitting just makes it more accessible to people. I know like 3 people that aren't really into sneakers that copped these. Also helped an old school sneaker head teammate of mine cop these because they are his favorite, he has the 01s too.

I don't think the shoes sitting is a bad thing. Just means jordan finally made a lot of a hyped release.

I remember the Cool Grey IV's sitting on the shelf a few days after they released. As stated above, shoes sitting isn't a bad thing. Especially if you wanted to cop without the hassle. Think of a shoe you missed out on. Now think how you would feel if you could've copped easily a few days after they dropped.

These sitting is still better than trying to cop online and the shoe is sold out in 4 minutes. Or going to the mall and standing in line and then not even being guaranteed a pair and 15 minutes alter that some reseller is taking pics at the mall and selling them for $300. I will take this all day every day.

Last edited:
Thats like the old days. People been reminiscing about the days you could walk into a mall and cop and now when it's here people complain.

Mostly just the sneaker heads complaining too. These jordans sitting just makes it more accessible to people. I know like 3 people that aren't really into sneakers that copped these. Also helped an old school sneaker head teammate of mine cop these because they are his favorite, he has the 01s too.

I don't think the shoes sitting is a bad thing. Just means jordan finally made a lot of a hyped release.
Kids and adults who just started buying shoes care.

I'll take $49 Laneys, 1s, 3s, 17s, etc. Let them sit. They can be buying their nmds and I'll sit on pairs for a couple years and finesse them when Yeezy goes to saucony.

Thank you I was thinking the same thing, even with nike air on the back people where dying for them to put NA on the back, they did it and people still not satisfy and wanta complain smdh..

If only the Space Jams would sit like these True Blues that would make my December so much better. One can only dream though.

And they can just so easily walk back to the store and return their pair for their money back if they aren't satisfied. 
Agreed^.
I Pulled them back out for the 1st time since I bought em yesterday ,& Thoroughly checked em out.
Im just disappointed with them, theyre going back. I needed em for the collects after giving my son my 2011 pair early summer. I just cant get over how cheap these look and feel.

@GrizzlyAnimal

Looks like your boy gonna double up on them SJ XIs after all.
@ least they used decent material on those @$220. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I can't wait to see these sit on shelves :smokin

Let these puppies sit more pairs to be had for tucking away :smokin we all knew true blues weren't gonna sell out idk why it's a such a big deal now

I believe this is something that folks 23 and up as well as working class appreciates. Get your sneakers that you like with little ease ON YOUR OWN TIME without having to devote stage hours to trying to cop sneakers. Plus, when you're older, you tend to care less about having what is popular and or hype, so you're not even turned off by retros sitting, you want it lol.

When you're younger, generally speaking, you get more of a rush out of camping for shoes, trying to get shoes others with take an L on, and you enjoy the challenge of getting a hard shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom