OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

alsa2009 alsa2009 used to do the same until I recently got the account suspension warning email from ebay. As a seller I used to always put them high knowing that I would rather cut a deal. It's amazing how many people don't do this. Unfortunately, now I can't do that anymore.

Check Ebay. I paid $164 shipped brand new.

Sometimes you can find someone that has a good pair for a decent price. I check to see the newly listed items. If the shoes checks out condition wise I'll click the "watch item" button. Afterwards I'll message the buyer to consider a lower price and the willingness to buy right now "paypal ready". Most sellers at this time check their activities to see who's watching their items. If they reject the offer, I then unwatch the item. They'll go to the listing and see that you unwatched the item. Most of the time they'll message you back knowing you were interested in the item.

From here you can lure them in by persuading them to make a quick sale becuase you're willing to buy right then. This has work for me numerous of times. Its more effective when items are newly listed. You get to message them before anyone bid or before other ebayers start to watch or message the seller.

Same technique for items that have relisted because the price is too high. I'll message seller to consider lowering the price. Again, if they reject, I quickly remind them how many times the item has been listed. Then i persuade them to take a lesser dollar amount because no one is taking interest. Sometimes it work. If you're anything like me, I like to wheel and deal lol...

Sorry for the essay....lol
yea you usually get them after that 3rd relisting

Last edited:
Got my pair in, but it has those small bubbles/holes in the midsole. No elephant print discrepancies though luckily. Oh well hope the midsole holds up fine.

Anyone see GS sizes dropping in price anywhere? Want to pick up a pair for the wife at a good price. 

IDK if it's being stingy but I've seen these sitting in so many stores, does anyone know where I can cop online with a discount per chance? 
laugh.gif

Props in advance

I just wore my Jordan 3 True Blue's from 2011 on New Years. They were DS before then. I don't think I'm going to cop these after hearing so many complaints about these and people saying the 2011's were so much better.

The 2011s aren't any better IMO and I like the 2016 more. It's more true to the OG. That alone makes it better by default IMO.

Last edited:
Just thought I'd share some pics of the pair I got for Xmas from my Mrs.

I had been on this thread and seen the posts about quality being bad and also heard that some were good so I was just hoping that my pair would be alright.

Well to say that I was shocked at the state of this pair from NIKE.COM is an understatement.

standard 20% discount code given by Nike after I sent them an email to say I wasn't happy.

Sizing questions?

TTS or could I go down.

Foot measures at a 13. But the last 3s I purchased were the Stealths a few years ago.

A size 12 reappeared in thin air and I want it!

Suggestions?

Caved and bought the last 10.5 from Windy City $189.99 shipped no tax. Missed City Blue so figured this is the best deal I was gonna get.

Still better than $240 Fromm NDC which included tax. Saved $50 off retail.

Last edited:
For alotta smack talked bout these this thread been rolling for a min now lol

I think it was just the price point. At $180 or $190 these would've sold no doubt, but $220 had people, myself included, wanting more quality and consistency. Now, I just wanted a pair before they dry out. I know they're $190 at finish line, but with tax that puts it over $200 again.

Well people have opinions. It seems like the majority didn't like the way this release went down and there entitled to post pics of they're jacked up pairs.

Sizing questions?

TTS or could I go down.

Foot measures at a 13. But the last 3s I purchased were the Stealths a few years ago.

A size 12 reappeared in thin air and I want it!

Suggestions?

Go up half a size.. I finally tried on a my pair today and them ***** are snug. I hate the inconsistency with sizing....

Back
Top Bottom