OG NTers: Fill me in on these 2 NT CLASSIC stories please... (PICS)

That picture is pure gold lmao. And thanks OP for bringing this up I had no idea what was goin on either.

one moment that always gives me a chuckle, is dude who walked on graduation stage with the OLY, and the sidekick on hip... (who was that btw)

roll.gif
I would love to see this pic

Shynop wasn't even in a PYP, he just showed up one day and a couple of threads in General, one of them was titled "pics of me, and steals, something like that. The "steals" were some Fubu boots or something, and the pictures were the scans
laugh.gif

I want to say it was Air Ant who coined the phrase "HE SCANNED HIS UFFIN FACE!" though. I could be wrong.

The day somebody PYP's an Eagle Vick Jersey with some OLYs will be my last day breathing.

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

Good Times I started on NT around this time of the year. I remember stories about the NY summits Kerry and that chick with the San Antonio throwback Carra I think that was here name those were some good times.
pimp.gif
Menace5chins?

I remember Henzo and kingcrop runnin' the fitted and throwback threads.

Anyone else remember Shynop's love affair with the Pepsi bottle?

Kunta Kente was probably one of the best NT stories that doesn't get enough recognition.

I  never knew the back story to the vick jersey
laugh.gif

I've seen the scanner pic before. It speaks for itself.
laugh.gif

Thank ya'll for the info! Much appreciated!!!

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Kunta Kente was probably one of the best NT stories that doesn't get enough recognition.
Anybody care to fill me in on this one now?

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Thank ya'll for the info! Much appreciated!!!

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Anybody care to fill me in on this one now?

Joint is a little racist, but you get the gist.

And shynop if i remember right, son didn't know how to post pics, didn't have a camera, but for some reason was really compelled to show us.  He messaged some dude who posted/uploaded it for him.

^ wasnt that about some NTer getting scammed or something about getting some sneakers?

I remember in 02 when KingCrop went to Philly Hova's block after he was called out.

One story that NEVER gets talked about here is Old man wearing nikes, I feel like thats a suppressed memory for NT 
roll.gif

Who was the older white dude who wore the NT shirt and got on TV at a golf event? At least I think it was golf. That pic had me dying.

that Vick jersey/ Oly 7 gag were almost as overused as "cool story bro"
i remember people asking questions that had nothing to do with clothing, & random clowns would post those damn pics 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone remember the dance battle story where this kid was pop n' lockin against some other dude to win a girl over? it was back in 05/06 i think...

Back
Top Bottom