Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Ex Machina was a weird *** movie. Still not sure what I think of it. Ending was pretty wild.

Last edited:
Ex Machina was a weird *** movie. Still not sure what I think of it. Ending was pretty wild.
I went into this movie thinking it would be like I, Robot 
laugh.gif
 I agree, the ending was pretty crazy

Just finished watching Cappie and I really enjoyed it.

For me, the characters where well develop through the movie and actually made me feel concern. The ending was unexpected but again, enjoyed it.

6/8

Wayaward Pines was just okay. It wasn't as bad as some reviewed.

Think the Others from Lost as far as mystery goes but more modern and you're the one that's confused as ****. Basically Dillion's character was heading to the town to find some lost agents, they orchestrate a car crash that kills his partner. He's probably concussed. They give him the run around for a few days in the hospital and hotel. Viewers later find out he was set up and sent there by his superior. Some ppl who have already been there got with the program but have no idea how long they've actually been there cuz the ppl running **** are willing to drug you and perform brain surgery on you to get you to get down.

Overall it wasn't that compelling but it wasn't some boring mockery of a mystery story for a first ep. I'll give it an ep or two more just to see more Carla and Juliette.

On another note, wow @ that American Crime finale :smh: :x :rolleyes So predictable.

mad max: fury road :wow:

2 hours of pure insanity.

i really enjoyed it. i was never bored and 2 hours flew by so quick. pretty much an A+ action packed movie that gave the viewer a great experience. reading reviews and analysis from other people has me itching to see it again.

Last edited:

Man, I have to check it out again. A friend texted me wanting to go so I assume I'll knock out the incredibly rare second movie-theater trip to the same movie in the near future here.

I heard Chris D'Elia's show Undateable is quote "trying to be more DVR-proof" by recording every episode from here on out live. Pretty intriguing from a viewer standpoint, but don't think this would be something to make me all of a sudden watch. Don't know how that would be DVR-proof anyway. Whenever you'd watch it it'd still be the same experience because what's on the screen was LIVE even if you're viewing it at a later date, so the effect doesn't change?

Just got back from Mad Max: Fury Road in 3D

A+

Can't comment enough on the acting choices. Tom Hardy conveyed so much with so little, Charlize Theron was good, Nicholas Hoult killed it, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is back for her first movie since Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon and she does well in limited time (all of the actresses in the group she was in were stellar), Hugh Keays-Byrne as Immortan Joe. :wow:

The first scene is captivating, especially in the way it ends.

I have never seen an action movie that looks and feels as grand as this movie does actually executed so well. From start to finish, just amazing.

i really enjoyed it. i was never bored and 2 hours flew by so quick. pretty much an A+ action packed movie that gave the viewer a great experience. reading reviews and analysis from other people has me itching to see it again.

Before it was finished I was trying to figure out a time to see it again :lol:

I loved this movie.
Bought 3D tickets on accident. 3D is definitely not necessary :lol:

Mad Max: Fury Road 8/8

IMO 3D is never necessary, but if you're going to do it I'd say this would be a candidate. I mean, I only did it because it was the only 2D or 3D showtime that I would have been able to pull off a doubleheader without paying for another ticket. But: I thought the 3D elements to Mad Max were more than functional and not in any way distracting/removed you from the movie.

Last edited:
I had to watch it in 3D as well since it was the earliest showtime and it was fine. Seems like the 3D glasses got a redesign and there was a notch on the nosebridge part. I think this was the first time the glasses fit well on my face and didn't irritate my face.

Back
Top Bottom