Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just watched Pretty in Pink.
Boy the 80's really excelled in the teen movie scene. Best teen movies ever come from the 80's. Insane soundtracks on everyone too.

"You were, are and always will be Nada"

Nah. In the beginning of the movie Max gives a brief summary of who he is anyway.

My wife is watching Legally Blonde. Really a testament to Reese's cuteness and likability. It is a truly ridiculous - borderline insulting - movie.

Man, that speech Pacino gives his team in Any Given Sunday, inspiring. Goosebumps every time I watch that scene, even 17 years later.

There are no two words in the English language more harmful than "good job".

One of the realist monologues in a movie I've ever seen. watched the movie for the 2nd time today. So gooood

One of the realist monologues in a movie I've ever seen. watched the movie for the 2nd time today. So gooood

Was in SB today with my son. Stuff was poppin. Hit campus to pick up some new UCSB gear at the Bookstore, then went to the wharf for a late lunch at Longboard's (which wasn't as good as I remwmbered). Lots of people everywhere.

Was in SB today with my son. Stuff was poppin. Hit campus to pick up some new UCSB gear at the Bookstore, then went to the wharf for a late lunch at Longboard's (which wasn't as good as I remwmbered). Lots of people everywhere.

Dude you shoulda let me know you were in town! Hopefully next time!

And ew at longboards. Worst food in SB, all it is is a tourist trap.

Last edited:
Watched Neighbors on HBO today. Had some funny parts, but like with all recent Seth Rogen movies it was too much and too long. He just runs gags into the ground

Also, Silicon Valley has been great this season. And maybe it's just a great job with the previews, but the new season of True Detective looks amazing. Can't wait to see dark Rachel McAdams.

mad max: fury road :wow:

2 hours of pure insanity.

i really enjoyed it. i was never bored and 2 hours flew by so quick. pretty much an A+ action packed movie that gave the viewer a great experience. reading reviews and analysis from other people has me itching to see it again.

Just got back.

! Movie was crazy. I need to see it again.

anyone been keeping up with Veep, thoughts on the newer episodes? I'm behind on the series but love what i've seen.
Man Selina's OG crew is growing smaller each episode now that she's President.
ohwell.gif

Some interesting developments this season, not sure where they're going with all this.

I gotta see this Mad Max flick.

By the way, is it weird that I'd totally smash Zoe Saldana while she was wearing the green make up from GoTG?

Last edited:
I gotta see this Mad Max flick.

By the way, is it weird that I'd totally smash Zoe Saldana while she was wearing the green make up from GoTG?

Zoe used to my main, but I froze trying to talk to her when I saw here out at brunch. Could only get out a hi Ms. Saldana.

1st half hr of the finale of SNL has been hilarious :rofl:

Louis C.K. first starts digging a whole talking about child molesters and then starts talking like a ghetto black woman almost perfectly :lol:

Louis CK is surprisingly good at SNL.

He's obviously hilarious, but I appreciate how game he is for whatever they have for him.

Louis CK is surprisingly good at SNL.

He's obviously hilarious, but I appreciate how game he is for whatever they have for him.
The past eps he hosted were good but I felt they were written to still be that general SNL humor. This past ep seemed like most of the skits were written by him.

His opening (mild racism and child molesters must really enjoy child molesting), the shoe making elves that want to be sexually dominated, the white guy that has to talk like a ghetto black woman at his job and keep up the schtick for 5 years just not to be called out for mocking a fellow employee :lol:, etc. Some of this **** was similar to his stand up and his own show. Pure gold.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom