Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Rewatchables pod is doing Ransom (1996) tonight, 25th anniversary should it be anniverse-erized? And does this thread abide with their love/taste on this movie?

Thing about Ransom....look up Renee Russo's resume.
Absolutely tiny, yet I've seen every single one. She's so unique in her choices.

The film/cast itself is great.

Finally admitting Pain and Gain is a bad movie is legitimately hilarious.

I ride for Interstellar pretty hard. I love that movie even though it's got some flaws. It just does so many things well and that I love. The acting is great, score is great, effects are great, it just hit me hard too with the story and theme.

9E044838-2ECE-4105-9D68-1CAF26249CD9.gif

No Country for Old Men is a great film to the performances from Bardem, Brolin and Jones, great production values and the tension built in scenes like the one with the coin flip.

watch no country for old men.. and then nebraska

AND then watch logan

logan is a great movie until it literally hits a mountain:

1636486627812.png

Cold in July is a good one if you have hankering for a Coen Bros type of movie. I was pleasantly surprised by it and just happened upon it endlessly scrolling Xfinity.
Just watched the trailer and looks right up my alley. Will prob watch in the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom