Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Nobody messing with Star Trek tomorrow?

I enjoyed the first surprisingly because I wasn't a big fan of the show.

Seeing it tonight. :pimp:

Arrested Development G.O.B. talking to his "wife" Amy Poehler: "Your sister's husband." "Michael? Michael >:" "No that's your sister's brother." "No I'm my sister's brother". "Noooo I'm my sister's brother, me, ME?!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Arrested Development G.O.B. talking to his "wife" Amy Poehler: "Your sister's husband." "Michael? Michael >:" "No that's your sister's brother." "No I'm my sister's brother". "Noooo I'm my sister's brother, me, ME?!"

It's hard to pick out who the funniest character on AD is. The never nude @#@$ Tobias does is classic. "There are dozens of us...dozens!!"

[quote name="venom lyrix"]De Niro, Douglas, Freeman and Kline are off to Vegas in first teaser trailer for Last Vegas, a Hangover for seniors - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-30E[/quote]*insert Chapelle 'Nah man, I'm cool' gif*

I think it's Gob.... from now on whenever any of us that have watched Arrested Development hear this music:

We all immediately think of Gob running around, arms spread out, chucking cards around, eyes wide :rofl: :rofl:

He fits that role perfectly. Problem is he's Gob in every other role he's in. :lol:

Am I the only one that's tired of Hangover trailers? Like, are we supposed to pay admission to a movie that has released 7-8 different commercials? :\

Last edited:
[quote name="lawdog1"][quote name="DarthSka"]Will Smith passed on Django? I'm sure a majority of you guys already knew that, but I didn't. And I am sooooooo glad that he did.[/quote]It was actually discussed in this thread as it happened. We're so on top things in here.[/quote]Listen, I've never seen any F&Fs or Matrixes, just saw Kill Bills earlier this year and Pulp Fiction a couple years ago. :lol:

I just like movies. I leave the Siskel and Ebert thing to you all. I just watch.

So can I leave Ska music to you? I have no idea what that even is, by the way. :lol: :\ Over my head? Not in my time? I don't know. :nerd:

Last edited:

It's even funnier because they are married in real life

Just looked it up after you said that because that's nuts, but according to Wiki they separated in September of 2012.

Still crazy though, Blades of Glory, all of that.

Last edited:
So I started on Sunday, and I just finished Season 1 of Arrested Development. All 22 episodes. :lol:

Ohhh that's too bad
Good for me, :evil: Smash me some Amy P.
[quote name="venom lyrix"]De Niro, Douglas, Freeman and Kline are off to Vegas in first teaser trailer for Last Vegas, a Hangover for seniors - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-30E
*insert Chapelle 'Nah man, I'm cool' gif*[/quote]I'd much rather a heist movie from them. That's what I thought I was going to read by the end of that sentence :smh:

Last edited:
i actually thought jamie was the weakest one in the cast , i would
have absolutely loved seeing will's rendition if for nothing more than
just a few 
laugh.gif

just imagine will when he asked uncle phil why his daddy dont love him and you got will in django...

denzel would have beasted in the role as django :smokin

So I started on Sunday, and I just finished Season 1 of Arrested Development. All 22 episodes. :lol:

Second season is even better and the third season is just a tad below the first. Wait till you see all the connecting and well thought out jokes continuing from season to season, truly comedic genius

I'm watching Star Trek to get ready for. The sequel tomorrow... And that scene where they had to sky dive on to the drill... Wow was that intense. :pimp:

if i have never seen one episode or movie of star trek can i jump in with the new ones?

the new movie looks awesome and im not even into trek. even though i woul drob like it alot since i love sci fi

The first one was a great action movie without any knowledge of the franchise, so yes... jump in.

if i have never seen one episode or movie of star trek can i jump in with the new ones?

the new movie looks awesome and im not even into trek. even though i woul drob like it alot since i love sci fi

That's what I did. :lol:

I only had basic knowledge of Star Trek before I seen the movie.

I mean I think everybody knows Captain Kirk
and of course Spock...

Outside of them I really only knew Scootie and Dr McCoy. And I was able to enjoy the movie because it starts from the beginning.

It's like Star Trek for dummies. Anything you passively learned from just seeing pop culture references of Star Trek is as much as you need to know. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom