Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Maaan, I didn't know there was a conspiracy theory on Pixar's up. :x Some believe Carl died in the beginning of Up in his sleep thus leaving us with the rest of the Up movie as his journey to the afterlife. Russell is the guardian angel earning his wings and Carl's paradise his living happily ever after with Ellie.

It all makes sense...

Also had no idea Monica Bellucci was married to Vincent Cassell before divorcing last year after 14 years of marriage.

Last edited:
^ Also, Finding Nemo was a figment of the imagination. The dad lost all his kids, and the movie is a representation of his journey through the different stages of grief.

'Nemo' is like Greek or Latin for No Name.

^^^ Wow, that's even more mind-blowing when you consider they're making a sequel to the figment of Marlon's imagination.

Love her but I kinda feel it's a bit late for Monica to be in a Bond film. She still looks good and can play that character that can betray him but I wish she was in a Bond film like 5-7 years ago and is like returning for another go around now but I guess it's better late than never.

I think he just lives a life of no damns. Didn't homie spend millions on a dinosaur skull :lol:
Son is really out there searching for national treasures :pimp:

Last edited:

^ Also, Finding Nemo was a figment of the imagination. The dad lost all his kids, and the movie is a representation of his journey through the different stages of grief.

'Nemo' is like Greek or Latin for No Name.
tongue.gif
Touche. 
laugh.gif

^^^ Wow, that's even more mind-blowing when you consider they're making a sequel to the figment of Marlon's imagination.
http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/03...destroy-you-1275769?lt_source=external,manual

Last edited:
There's a bunch of sick mind blowing soul crushing dream shattering monsters that create these revelation theories about kids movies on the internet :smh: Bunch of sick bastards ruining childhoods.

The worst one I read to date is still Rugrats :smh: :x :frown:

Last edited:
I'm not really a fan of purposely casting females as males and males as females in anything (yeah I know it use to be that way in plays centuries ago) when it's not the character of a ****** or butch/feminine homosexual.

The whole week it's bothered me Allison is Peter Pan cuz when I first saw her in the costume I thought she was a dude :smh:

^
The Crying Game probably left a few people with blank / confused looks on their faces.

Belluci did one of the most disturbing films I've ever seen with her husband (Cassell) a few years back called Irreversible.

**** was gut wrenching. :x :smh: She said the only way she could do the movie was to have her husband be in it, and on set with her. And to this day, I have no idea how he could be there, or her even agree to it, even if it was just acting. :smh:

She is an absolute stunner tho. She was absurd in the Matrix sequels, wish they would have used her better tho. :nerd:

I know it's only a movie, but why didn't SkyNet send several assassins to kill off Sarah Connor instead of just one?!?!?! :rolleyes

Last edited:
Belluci did one of the most disturbing films I've ever seen with her husband (Cassell) a few years back called Irreversible.

**** was gut wrenching. :x :smh: She said the only way she could do the movie was to have her husband be in it, and on set with her. And to this day, I have no idea how he could be there, or her even agree to it, even if it was just acting. :smh:

She is an absolute stunner tho. She was absurd in the Matrix sequels, wish they would have used her better tho. :nerd:
You talking about that movie where she gets beaten and raped in that long *** corridor?

Isn't the character of Peter Pan always played by a woman?
Nah, from what I recall on tv and movies Pan is played by a dude but I dunno maybe don't mind me cuz of course the first face that comes to mind when I think Peter Pan is Robin Williams :lol: :smh: :lol:

I know it's only a movie, but why didn't SkyNet send several assassins to kill off Sarah Connor instead of just one?!?!?! :rolleyes
Time? Resources? I figured in T2 they sent their best terminator.

Plus time travel is a fickle thing. Them terminators were meant to kill themselves/self-destruct after their mission was completed. Send a bunch of them and who knows how that changes the past technology wise.

Last edited:
I was as excited as the next guy for the next Terminator film, but just based off that trailer, I'm not too optimistic.

It won't be T3, but it won't be anything close to Terminator or T2.

I gave up on the series a long time ago :lol: T3 pretty much let me know they gave up creatively and entertainment wise. The gap in sequels should say enough. Cash grab to the fullest.

All sequels from here on out get watched for free vod or years from now on basic tv with the commercials.

I'll be honest, I downloaded that movie years ago just to watch that sex scene and see how it was.

I need to watch Malèna again. Sad movie also though.

I dl'd The Brown Bunny for the sex scene and deleted it afterward. Nothing like seeing an actress embrace the game on camera :smh:

Back
Top Bottom