Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

IMG_4779.jpeg

Tonight 8)

Somethin I'm noticing but not sure if it's just in my head.......

The Phantom Menace re-releasing next month.
The Nolan films.
Mean Girls in October
During summer they show Harry Potter films weekly at my theater.

Are re-releases getting more normal because studios can't put out enough new content?

Or have I just never noticed how much this has been happening before?

The Nolan films.
Mean Girls in October

Are re-releases getting more normal because studios can't put out enough new content?

Think it's moreso to combat streaming from a revenue perspective and moreso a fallout of the new writers and actors agreements. They're trying to make up that revenue somehow and this is a very easy and sneaky way to do so.

The Nolan films.
Mean Girls in October

Think the strikes have a lot to do with this year's re-releases to take up inventory space.

Just got back from Civil War.......

*Sigh*

Man,........iono. Visually incredible. Probably the realest looking apocalyptic film I've ever seen. Just incredible.

Which........scares the **** outta me.

I couldn't really watch Schindler's List ever again because of the true storyness of it.
I dunno if I can do Civil War ever again because of the true storyness possibility of it.

I live in Democrat Oregon where for the most part they let people be themselves. Yet I know sooooooooooooo many people with more guns than Rambo. They literally think that's gonna help them when "they" come for them.

"They" have choppers that shoot 937 bullets in 4 seconds.
Those people gon die with their fully loaded guns right beside them and the same number of bullets they started with. :lol:

The sheer might of the US Military is ABSURD. They had Jets, choppers, Humvees, tanks, soldiers everything stormin the friggin White House and it wasn't even 1% of what we really have. Not even ONE friggin percent. There's TRILLIONS of dollars in advanced weaponry in the stockpile.

Years ago I never thought we'd be in any real danger like that, and then 2016 came...........

Now I believe "when" it happens, where do I go? What country takes me and is........safe(r)?

The saddest part of the film, multiple references to people sitting on farms in Missouri and Colorado that didn't believe anything was actually happening......... :smh: :frown:

They were sitting outside New York watching bullets fly over the city like Desert Storm footage and rural America will believe some con artist 75 year old rich white guy, or Aaron Rodgers. :frown:

*Sigh*

The film saved a lot of money on hair and makeup. :lol:
So crazy seeing Kristen Dunst after prolly 30+ watches of Bring It On or Spiderman. I was really proud of her tho. Not sure she'll get Oscar love but she at least deserves some consideration.

The movie was great.....I'll probably never watch it again tho.

7.5/8

Just got back from Civil War.......

*Sigh*

Man,........iono. Visually incredible. Probably the realest looking apocalyptic film I've ever seen. Just incredible.

Which........scares the **** outta me.

I couldn't really watch Schindler's List ever again because of the true storyness of it.
I dunno if I can do Civil War ever again because of the true storyness possibility of it.

I live in Democrat Oregon where for the most part they let people be themselves. Yet I know sooooooooooooo many people with more guns than Rambo. They literally think that's gonna help them when "they" come for them.

"They" have choppers that shoot 937 bullets in 4 seconds.
Those people gon die with their fully loaded guns right beside them and the same number of bullets they started with. :lol:

The sheer might of the US Military is ABSURD. They had Jets, choppers, Humvees, tanks, soldiers everything stormin the friggin White House and it wasn't even 1% of what we really have. Not even ONE friggin percent. There's TRILLIONS of dollars in advanced weaponry in the stockpile.

Years ago I never thought we'd be in any real danger like that, and then 2016 came...........

Now I believe "when" it happens, where do I go? What country takes me and is........safe(r)?

The saddest part of the film, multiple references to people sitting on farms in Missouri and Colorado that didn't believe anything was actually happening......... :smh: :frown:

They were sitting outside New York watching bullets fly over the city like Desert Storm footage and rural America will believe some con artist 75 year old rich white guy, or Aaron Rodgers. :frown:

*Sigh*

The film saved a lot of money on hair and makeup. :lol:
So crazy seeing Kristen Dunst after prolly 30+ watches of Bring It On or Spiderman. I was really proud of her tho. Not sure she'll get Oscar love but she at least deserves some consideration.

The movie was great.....I'll probably never watch it again tho.

7.5/8
I couldn't watch movies about Holocaust or any of that narrative anymore due to the BS of posting themselves as victims every single time while committing crimes against other people that doesn't belong to their collective.

Back
Top Bottom