Oh Snap!

I'm pretty pleased. We need more smiley's ASAP though. We all have 7/2012 join dates. All the Old Join Date people are going to be MADDDDD

Oh SNAP a rep system? Inb4 NT Negged gif. I'm gonna figure out out to multi quote too.

A mobile site too? Nets fan gif.

Last edited:
I am used to login at yuku.com and go to my old replies from my yuku page. It didnt allow me to reply, I thought I was banned. Then googled niketalk.

Last edited:
it's like a whole new world.

not sure how i feel yet.

:pimp: to meth keeping his word and making change tho

How were the Threads, Post, User accounts transfered ?.

Actual database or was it scraped ?

a little overwhelming right now, feels a bit condensed and harder to look for threads. may just need some adjusting time.

I am used to login at yuku.com and go to my old replies from my yuku page. It didnt allow me to reply, I thought I was banned. Then googled niketalk.

smokinsmiley.jpg

Last edited:
thanks meth for the link. the new additions you were mentioning about the subscriptions sounds great. can't wait to use that feature once i learn how to. it's definately gonna be easier for me to follow the threads that i visit daily like thread about nothing, celebrities wearing heat, etc. I also like that we got the multi quote function now. 

Miss the simplicity, not having to click so much. Maybe that will change once I learn the custom options. My inbox is also wiped out.

not%20sure%20if%20gusta.jpg

I did not join 7/12 tho, will they change this?

and it sucks that I can just hit tab and enter anymore to post a reply

I like it, just a few bugs on it that makes viewing it weird, but I'm sure those will get fixed soon enough.

Like LeBron "It's about damn time!" /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smoking.gif

I lost about 100 posts, and I can see some people lost a lot more and some even gained, but no biggie for now. 

This will take some time, but this was a much needed change!

Back
Top Bottom