Ok, so when did INFANT size shoes start costing $120???

Well, since some humans treat their kids as Barbie dolls and as a way to STUNT (yes people do this), go head and up those prices. They will pay it. Don't feel bad

Most expensive shoes I have bought in the past 3 yrs was some $90 Cole Haan's on clearance, so my feelings be hurt when I go to off priced stores like Marshall's and Ross, even Old Navy and Gap, and they want $25 for my 4month old's shoes. She can't even walk, and I know Nike ain't putting real Air Max and Posite on them thangs and they want $100+. Can't do it.

Last edited:
off topic cause i know yall wanna talk Kanye

i went to buy my nephew who is like 8 some lebrons...he not even in men sizes an they wanted $160...Not happening.
Dang, $160 for GS LeBrons??? I remember Kid size retro Jordan's used to be $75. The Jordan 1 GS was just $60 back in 2000/2001..smh. I know things go up in time, but some of these companies are just raising prices just for the fun of greed.

my daughter just crossed the preschool to grade school threshold, I cried when I found out, that increases shoe prices by $30+ :lol:

This is why I can't take Kanye seriously with his rants about making his fashion affordable and then makes a baby shoe that cost that much. :stoneface: :lol:

Kanye has said time and time again that he does not set the prices for clothing he collaborates on. Kanye didn't make that price, sales executives at Adidas made that price.

am i allowed to say

this is when you SHOULD buy fakes..........

(meth please don't give me another warning, they are freaking infant shoes for $120, talk about asinine.....)

The profits from counterfeit merchandise and illegal trading usually goes to crime syndicates...you should never buy fakes if you can help it. Its not good for the people who make them, who are usually victims of unsafe and child labor, not good for the business, nor the consumer who is left with an inferior product that may even be dangerous - word to the people walking around in canada goose jackets stuffed with asbestos.

Last edited:
Need 2 pairs for Hypebeast dog
pimp.gif

Well, since some humans treat their kids as Barbie dolls and as a way to STUNT (yes people do this), go head and up those prices. They will pay it. Don't feel bad
yup. Sorry but even if I had the money would not pay for items like this. I like casual and functional wear. Shoes and clothing are meaningless and a waste of money in general. Like the dudes who wear a different pair of shoes everyday. Bunch of try hards then people try to do that with they kids.people so materialistic. I won't spend more then 40 dollars on a pair of shoes for my kids at the moment .

Last edited:
Camping out for infant Yeezys? Dear god, this is why Trump has a shot at being President

Back
Top Bottom