Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Capt. Jack   
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Spurs are NOT losing game 7 in S.A.

Is.

Not.

Happening.

I agree.. if Thunder lose this game it's gonna be too big of a loss for the young team to bounce back.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Is.

Not.

Happening.

I agree.. if Thunder lose this game it's gonna be too big of a loss for the young team to bounce back.
Agreed.

It's now or never for these dudes 

Man I haven't been able to watch yet, but looking at this stat sheets, it looks like TP, TD and Captain Jack are cookin'.

I'll tune in to the second half.

nerd.gif

Btw, Doo been posting lately? Seems like dude was mad active on here about a week ago, then just kinda... slowed down. Can't think of any reason why.

Maybe work picked up real strog around his way?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Is.

Not.

Happening.

and ladies and gentlemen that was what happened to the early 2000s era Sac Kings. If OKC don't make Finals this year who know what will happened after that ?

I was talking about this series with my boys earlier and I was tryin to tell em that I still think SA is in control of the series. I know they lost 3 straight. But if they win this one I dont see them losing game 7 @ home after losing the last 1.

They just gotta come out with intensity in the second half because I dont see Jackson staying this hot through Halftime. So OKC is going to go on a run. But I would say if SA can hold on this would be their series to take. No offense to this Thunder team, they are going to be real good for years to come. But IMO the Spurs experience will prevail in 7. But we will see. Gotta get through this game first.

Btw, Doo been posting lately? Seems like dude was mad active on here about a week ago, then just kinda... slowed down. Can't think of any reason why.

Maybe work picked up real strog around his way?
nerd.gif

If sure if the Spurs win tonight he will make an appearance.. if they blow this, expect a 1 post from him 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom