Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

These damn refs again. 
sick.gif

My god... if the Thunder don't cut this close and lose this game they're gonna get killed in SA in G7.

Gotta love people crying about the refs as if there isn't questionable calls on both sides. And if there was supposedly a fix, wouldn't it be better for the NBA to have OKC and Heat/Celtics considering no one watches the Spurs?

Originally Posted by MPire

Gotta love people crying about the refs as if there isn't questionable calls on both sides. And if there was supposedly a fix, wouldn't it be better for the NBA to have OKC and Heat/Celtics considering no one watches the Spurs?
I can't speak for everyone complaining about refs, but just in general.. complaining about officiating doesn't mean you're suggesting a conspiracy or a fix to manipulate a win. It might just mean the refs are awful tonight and they're just not calling fouls for a certain team.

JAX!!

thunder gotta cut it to 10 by the half if possible. plentyyyy of time but the spurs are vets

cappin' i pray i dont have to use a gun jack showin out tonighthe making love to pressure tonight and have a baby with it

Back
Top Bottom