Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motion Hoody
#NTXO 
nthat.gif

Grabbed two box plaid flannels, which are def. Really nice in person, for the price of 1 at retail.
Steals are out there...lots of inexperienced resellers buying up everything, and learning the hard way that lots of this stuff wont re sell, gotta love it

Last edited:
anyone got an extra set of supreme box briefs in a size small? one awesome NT'er hooked me up with one set but I'm looking for another set so I can have a pair for each day of the week :smile: Please PM me if you have the black or white boxer briefs in small :smile:

Bruh I had the inters, USA/Mexico colorways and both black/white (stand up/speak up) colorways

Nike SB should bring them back

Those were the newer models. I had the ones during the mid 2000s. Noodles, gold FC, orange blaze, FC clets, DB. All pink boxes . Good times

Anyone remember In January when supreme employees were wear what looked like a Nike SB collab? Did those ever release

anyone got an extra set of supreme box briefs in a size small? one awesome NT'er hooked me up with one set but I'm looking for another set so I can have a pair for each day of the week :smile: Please PM me if you have the black or white boxer briefs in small :smile:

I had an extra pack of smalls but I gave them to my brother... he needed them for his 4th grade camping trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom