Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Reddit.

Do I See Extra Laces in the box? 
nerd.gif

Black overdyed and tan long sleeve came in today. The long sleeve was one of the pieces i wanted most. Now just looking forward to black or red overdyed hoody and the gun trey
View media item 1980090

Last edited:
I dont think they have ever not emailed about a collab dropping on a Monday and have it drop on Thursday

dont know how I slept on that color blocked track jacket. so fire, the teal one is exactly like a Nike jacket I used to rock back in the early- mid nineties -need a medium teal, would even settle for a black...gonna have to keep the eyes peeled--

anybody come across one for a decent price let me know! plz!!

We knew the release date for the foams already though didnt we from Nike? Cant remember that far :lol:

Last edited:
is getting $500.00 in cash meet up a good deal for the raekwon and mike tyson supreme shirts

i wanted $360.00 each but was willing to take $500.00 if copped at the same time

i'm about to do a meet up for them if dude is serious

Last edited:
Seeing a lot of newbie questions from members who've been on here 10 years +. You guys new to Supreme or something?

$500 for 2 tee shirts a good deal for the seller? Cm'on 160. :smh:

And yes, Supreme has released many emails for releases on days other than Monday. Mostly Wednesdays but some have been on Tuesdays. It's rare but it's not new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom