Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
was debating paying resell on the champion windbreaker, then I realized the ironed on logo was too cheaply made to reason spending $200+

New to this thread... Who can i follow or where do i check to see what's dropping week to week? Thanks in advance!

was debating paying resell on the champion windbreaker, then I realized the ironed on logo was too cheaply made to reason spending $200+
was going to pay resell for silver but couldn't justify doing it because it just looked too cheap

was going to pay resell for silver but couldn't justify doing it because it just looked too cheap

I didn't even feel bad missing out on retail with that "printed" logo...i try to stay with embroidered only when spending 100+

Last edited:
The windbreaker is so ill though

Might not have internet on Thursday at 11 depending on when this verizon guy comes through...might be my first mobile attempt and likely an L

The windbreaker is so ill though

Might not have internet on Thursday at 11 depending on when this verizon guy comes through...might be my first mobile attempt and likely an L
if you do go mobile, dont use the app, start refreshing your browser at 10:59 on the dot

Are they gonna drop those Chairs n table too n just smash our pockets w/ Supreme "Camping out Supreme" pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom