Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

Classic like Coke-A-Cola
yup no folo here

Denim jacket goes for that much? Cotdamn.
Really wanted both the black and blue denim when I saw them in the look book and failed miserably during the onsale so figured I's myself after my bonus at work, that's when I came across that shady clown. People are posting them for about $800 to $900 ish but you can talk them down. 

Yeah the Supreme demographic is by far the hardest to work with, you really never know if you're getting played or not. 

I feel you. The denim jackets are nice, but I could never drop that much for it. To each his own. You know this already but, be weary of these sellers on IG. I'm currently dealing with a similar situation for a pair of snakeskins. Hopefully I receive them soon.

I feel you. The denim jackets are nice, but I could never drop that much for it. To each his own. You know this already but, be weary of these sellers on IG. I'm currently dealing with a similar situation for a pair of snakeskins. Hopefully I receive them soon.
I could be wrong but it seems the only full proof safe way of buying Supreme stuff via resell is through Ebay? I have been had on Grailed and IG a few times already. Haven't tried the Bay yet but I'm about to say eff it all and just revert back to them. 

I could be wrong but it seems the only full proof safe way of buying Supreme stuff via resell is through Ebay? I have been had on Grailed and IG a few times already. Haven't tried the Bay yet but I'm about to say eff it all and just revert back to them. 
it's more the other way around. Buyers are good unless they do something real stupid like pay through western union or something.

I rarely pay resell, but when I do, it's usually from reputable sellers on eBay. Never bought anything off Grailed. Just use PayPal as a payment method.

it's more the other way around. Buyers are good unless they do something real stupid like pay through western union or something.
Hahaha my god I would never do anything that stupid... It seems I have had some bad luck with this jacket as of late mainly because I am dealing with sellers who don't initially do the necessary market research beforehand and they hold on to my funds for the better part of a week before they find something better and refund me, it's even worse that Paypal gives them an extra 10 friggin days to make a decision, which is complete and utter BS. 

I rarely pay resell, but when I do, it's usually from reputable sellers on eBay. Never bought anything off Grailed. Just use PayPal as a payment method.
I need to start thinking this way... If something is truly a Grail I need to just hit the Bay and buy from a trusted source. 

Hahaha my god I would never do anything that stupid... It seems I have had some bad luck with this jacket as of late mainly because I am dealing with sellers who don't initially do the necessary market research beforehand and they hold on to my funds for the better part of a week before they find something better and refund me, it's even worse that Paypal gives them an extra 10 friggin days to make a decision, which is complete and utter BS. 
yea having money tied up is annoying, but far better than losing it. The cheaper you buy an item for the more likely this is to happen to you unfortunately. If you dropped 1200 on the jacket it probably wouldn't happen :lol:
But under market prices are usually set by kids who need the bread asap and will hold it just so they can find even 10 dollars more :smh:

^^ The materials used for this and the construction is actually impressive. The shoe has been growing on folks. I think the whole air max 98 model has that impact. People don't like it at first and then they begin to see on foot pics and are like....damn those are clean!

Anyone still looking for a North Face steep tech jacket in blue? Found a decent price on a large, but I'm not going to buy.

almost did a deal w some dude on IG for pink box crew. guy wanted me to do gifted, said no thanks. turns out someone else got got. think it was like supremekingpin who was scamming?

Pretty sure thats the same cat that was trying to get me to gift for an olive TNF. He "needed cash instantly for thursdays drop".

i try to go back to the same people on eBay when I cop supreme at resell ,and only recent stuff . Too many fakes out there .

Last edited:
I don't get scamming.  The world is a small place these days, and you never know who you are dealing with.  There are people that will run up on you for just a few bucks, they don't care.  People only ever think like 5 minutes ahead and don't seem to ever consider the full impact of their actions, it's crazy.

Back on topic, i hope this TNF part 2 is bad, i gotta let my wallet chill, I've been on a rampage recently.

Broke out my red AM 98s for Civilwar. Shoe is comfy and sick looking. comfiest Nike I've bought in a while. Fit was great in TTS.

I'm really praying this upcoming TNF release sucks too, really tired of buying something every god damn Thursday. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom