Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the BOGO that may drop?

nerd.gif

Looks like the Paris BOGO to me.

Those Wallys are nice. Been spending a lot recently though and I don't NEED them.

One of my favorite pieces of this season.

The hidden pockets are awesome. Stuff really stays inside of them without fear of falling out. I freaked out a couple times wearing it because I thought I lost my phone but it was just chillin in there :rofl:

The hidden pockets are awesome. Stuff really stays inside of them without fear of falling out. I freaked out a couple times wearing it because I thought I lost my phone but it was just chillin in there
roll.gif
There is hidden pockets in the sweater?  I have the yellow one but haven't worn it yet.

The hidden pockets are awesome. Stuff really stays inside of them without fear of falling out. I freaked out a couple times wearing it because I thought I lost my phone but it was just chillin in there :rofl:
There is hidden pockets in the sweater?  I have the yellow one but haven't worn it yet.

Yeah bro there are two pockets that are just slits starting where the side seam is. You can't tell from looking at it from the front but they are there. Pretty spacious :pimp:

The hidden pockets are awesome. Stuff really stays inside of them without fear of falling out. I freaked out a couple times wearing it because I thought I lost my phone but it was just chillin in there
roll.gif
bro i had no idea when i had the piece either i found out later once hennessy metioned it when he received it lol

looks great on you homie 

uhh i need it in a Small NOW lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom