Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you try the tees on? Cause i think im the same size as you but i got a large. Ordered online and now im worried its too small.
you gotta go up a size in uniqlo tees, im a small and got a small wish i got a medium but i wear it under a flannel so im good

just because it's priced lower than other comparable items doesn't necessarily mean it's worth buying. ultimately, for me, it's if i like the item first and this TNF was extremely lazy imo. not worth 168 or 118, at least for me.
What counts as lazy though? It came across more as simple than lazy. Nobody called the earlier tnf drop lazy nothing was crazy about that either.

you gotta go up a size in uniqlo tees, im a small and got a small wish i got a medium but i wear it under a flannel so im good
Wish i knew that sooner. Imma just see how they fit and if its too small imma look for a store that has em in stock and swap em.

Rich the Kid w/ the S Logo hoodie! 
nthat.gif

Something fierce 4 that TLOP

I never seen it wrap into the neighborhood like that

I'm trying to switch my style like that TLOP style too

Last edited:
uniqlo makes up to xxxl

Not on these restocks. The original release was US sizing and went up to XXXL. On this recent restock and possibly the upcoming one, they are in "Japanese sizing", and only went from Japanese S to XL, which is US XS to L. It's clear on the website what you're ordering since they show both, but the actual shirts have the Japanese sizing labeled. If you need anything larger than a US L you'll have to find shirts from the original release.

P.S. I hate not having access to the Supreme store. Blessing in disguise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom