Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the original one from 2014 that someone in this thread sold me for basically retail, and i love it, too bad its faded, even with the redye it still has faded over time due to sun light :frown:

I'm so picky with my hats. Of course #TeamBigHead.
Used to try to rock camps, but just didn't work for me, got rid of so many, that could go for so much today. Somebody got some great finds at the goodwill.

I'm so picky with my hats. Of course #TeamBigHead.
Used to try to rock camps, but just didn't work for me, got rid of so many, that could go for so much today. Somebody got some great finds at the goodwill.
i think if supreme made some hats like palace did their stadium caps they would fit you better, they tend to have a more shallow crown

someone came up, 
smokin.gif

https://www.grailed.com/listings/1400245-Supreme---The-North-Face-Denali-Fleece-Jacket
No way the guy shipped it. 

The seller is Grailed. It was part of their "Drop" series, so that was their BIN price, and I'm sure they shipped it.

Went to SupLA today n grabbed some things I missed during the szn

Crazy thing is when I was leaving the Security had people outside forming a Line!!

by the time I got to my car n left, I drove by the spot and saw a line of like 20 people 
frown.gif

Ugh didn't realize I needed to size up on hoodies.. I've grabbed 3 larges in the past week and I guess I need XLs smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom