Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How? Where? How much? Legit? Is that a medium? Gah, this is one of my grails--very nice! :smile: 

Always one of my fav pieces

Found on grailed by a local NTer, more then I wanted to spend on it lol, legit and a medium but fits more like a small imo, great fit on me

For the hoodie that leaked with the different images, has a playing card on it

You think we will get playing cards or nah?

Does anyone use Paypal credit? I just signed up for it to buy a North Face. What are the drawbacks?

I've used it before. Just make sure you pay off the balance before they start charging you interest. They give you 6 months to pay without interest on most purchases I think. That's really the only benefit of using it.

Drawbacks are that it doesn't show up your credit report and it's a high interest rate.

Alright so, I am old. Been out of the loop for a bit.

No idea what Grailed is, haven't bought or sold anything on Ebay in years, Have an Instagram account i never use, and an old Strictlysupreme account that I have never used as well.

If you were an old guy like me, that was looking to sell a whole bunch of old Supreme stuff (new and used), where is the best place to do it these days? Looking for best combination of top dollar and minimal hassle/scammers.

Lemme know something... please!

Last edited:

No idea what Grailed is, haven't bought or sold anything on Ebay in years, Have an Instagram account i never use, and an old Strictlysupreme account that I have never used as well.

If you were an old guy like me, that was looking to sell a whole bunch of old Supreme stuff (new and used), where is the best place to do it these days? Looking for best combination of top dollar and minimal hassle/scammers.

Are you in LA? RIF LA.

Send it to a consignment shop.

:nerd:

Just recently rescued this guy and am looking for the Dog bowls. Anyone know of any consignment shops that may have them? I stopped by Rif LA last weekend and they were out. They have 2 on the not for sale display...
repped for rescuing him him

good luck finding a bowl, lots of fakes out there too

Grailed isn't that hard to use tbh

It's like eBay

Grailed isn't that hard to use tbh

It's like eBay
yeah but then you gotta deal with kids saying they ****** your mom. 

its like dudes who have huge shoe collections, they could just save the headache and just sell the lot to a RIF or Roundtwo...but take a hit on return 

sometimes its the most convenient way to go

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom