Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for the info.

Damn, I guess ill wait it out hoping I can find one around 140ish or if not, just pass on it all together. I have a feeling I might be able to get a black cw around that price range if im lucky.
yea ive seen some for the low on grailed, just gotta keep checking 

Can't even be looking on Grailed right now. Usually keep up with it, but I haven't looked in like 2 weeks. Too much other stuff going on.

Looks like it. Not a huge fan of white hoodies in general, they tend to get dirty much faster.
Agree, thou that hoodie is like a main piece of this season!

Suede jackets are fire

Script logo 6 panels are nice

Camp Caps are fire

Don't sleep on the Canvas Work Jackets' 
nthat.gif

looks like it's gonna be a pass this week. although, we'll see come crunch time. i swear sometimes i catch myself buying **** just to see if can get through :lol:

I gotta see the hoodie on the bottom left and the two pieces above it in detail. That bottom left first color is super dope.

I like the white arc logo too but i only want to cop one thing if anything this week. Not feeling anything else.

Got 3/7 in today. Peach pocket is great as always, FTP is cool, and got my mophie in. Got strapped with plenty of stickers and matches. Got the red felt bogo which is cool.

I think i just need the been hit sticker, black felt bogo, and the pin.

Still looking for stickers from fw16 as well, they were jipping me all season. Mainly week 1 stickers

Has anyone who ordered the satin baseball jersey or the acid washed arc logo l/s get shipping?

Last edited:
Not sure if its a pass for me this week.. really like those overdyed hoodies but was hoping there was some kind of supreme labeling on it like the embroidered tone ones. Might go for an arc logo but we shall see.

Maybe I'm washed but I really like the overdyed crewnecks. Gonna try for either green or that cream looking one.

Not sure if its a pass for me this week.. really like those overdyed hoodies but was hoping there was some kind of supreme labeling on it like the embroidered tone ones. Might go for an arc logo but we shall see.
The hoodie has a logo embroidered in the hood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom