Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least it wont take 3 months to get your ASSC/Bape gear lol, my only hate for ASSC along with many others

at least it wont take 3 months to get your ASSC/Bape gear lol, my only hate for ASSC along with many others
my boy in NY is still waiting for his shipment from the last drop 

lol

same guy that is going to the bape/assc thing

dude has missed every single drop on supreme this season too 

my boy in NY is still waiting for his shipment from the last drop 

lol

same guy that is going to the bape/assc thing

dude has missed every single drop on supreme this season too 
laugh.gif
 I'm sure banks have received numerous chargebacks from ASSC

.....tell your boy I need the camo hat 
wink.gif

no issue with ASSC

like the concept of the name, that was my only appeal to it.

copped a black hoodie from the og drop, wont cop anymore tho

missed the towel.. think i can trade my reflective black hat for all 3 towels? :lol:

Better than the 1300 the power reserve has
I got a non sup power reserve and it is clutch when out for the day (hiking, beach, concert/festival)

Don't think the 4000 will be an issue at all (says 2xfull charges)
13,000Mah off amazon $15 , even comes with a flash light attached and you're money. Had mine for 2 years and still works like a charm. 

Only appeal of ASSC is the name. I wear my mind games zip up to work occasionally and get tons of compliments. That being said quality is meh (avoid the gildan stuff) and design is repetitive with no creative value in the clothing line. Pretty much the same print on every single item. That hoodie is probably the only item I will ever purchase from them.

Better than the 1300 the power reserve has
I got a non sup power reserve and it is clutch when out for the day (hiking, beach, concert/festival)

Don't think the 4000 will be an issue at all (says 2xfull charges)
13,000Mah off amazon $15 , even comes with a flash light attached and you're money. Had mine for 2 years and still works like a charm. 
Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom