Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone point me to the direction where I can get good prices for used supreme small box logo pique tees? Not familiar with the brand and only want those tees. any help is appreciated.

Supreme cops are hard but I swear the bam element decks have been insane lol I scored 6 so far. Anybody else here copping

pic of me explaining to my wife that the restock app don't work no more
OLder-Couple-5-working-online1200x800-Dollarphotoclub_.jpg

Can someone point me to the direction where I can get good prices for used supreme small box logo pique tees? Not familiar with the brand and only want those tees. any help is appreciated.
bay..u gotta make sure sellers legit tho

Supreme cops are hard but I swear the bam element decks have been insane lol I scored 6 so far. Anybody else here copping
damn lol didn't expect anyone here to be going for those.. I tried the first two drops and failed cause I was at work and forgot ever since, thanks for reminding me will try next drop. Which have you hit on?

damn lol didn't expect anyone here to be going for those.. I tried the first two drops and failed cause I was at work and forgot ever since, thanks for reminding me will try next drop. Which have you hit on?
It's been rough but I got these. The final 1 is next Wednesday

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-03-00-45-44.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-03-00-45-44.png
    645.5 KB · Views: 33
any tips on how to LC on that particular piece?
u can use other outlets to verify..like here for example..I never bought used preme..but there is a lot on eBay..I bought a handful of supreme on there..I make sure their rating is at least 99% (nothing less) and reviews their other items on sale..if it checks out ur good..also covered by PayPal..so u will get ur money back..always use good judgment..but for that I don't think they made a lot of fakes..only for really popular items..Grailed sells used preme as well

If I had to deal with some of the people coming into Supreme I'd be a ****ing **** too. Give them a break!

That doesn't justify an employee not paying attention then didn't bother to care. No matter what customer service is customer service, so what if the customers are a-holes, only thing you should be focusing on his the paychecks you're getting, even tho it may not be much, and do your job.

Supreme Soho shopping policy was more strict. I copped all Tees at BK

Yeah I think you were in front of me, I was #30 with the desert camo side zip camp. U didn't get that stadium jacket? Seems to be one of the most hype pieces right now. They let me buy pretty much everything at BK. All tees, decks, stadium jacket, beanie, and arm hoodie. All black of course lol.

Yeah I think you were in front of me, I was #30 with the desert camo side zip camp. U didn't get that stadium jacket? Seems to be one of the most hype pieces right now. They let me buy pretty much everything at BK. All tees, decks, stadium jacket, beanie, and arm hoodie. All black of course lol.

I was #5. I had on a Diplomats Hat

Call me a sucker for the branding, but I got the real tree tees, I thought at first I'd just pop over to walmart and get one, but maybe there's a run on them since deer season is about to start here, but nobody had camo hanes tees. Woke up this morning and they were still in stock on site so I took it as a sign and ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom