Older Niker Talkers 30+

33. First pair of real heat was the original Nike Air Force David Robinson pump(wit da metal release valve on the heel). Fell in love even tho Nike did me dirty and released the 180 version a couple months later n stepped on my stuntin'. 

Last edited:
Me too besides my left knee.

Fellas do y'all remember when Jordan first hit triple digits? Think it was the 9's...now these fools damn near asking for 300. My how the game has changed. Give me my chucks, vans, here and there Retros and some slick as dress shoes or casual joints and I'm good. I have a car note and major bills to pays.
My dude, the 4s were 125 bucks when they first dropped in 1989. They've been triple digits pretty much since the get go.

The Jordan Viii's was 150.00 when they first dropped.  And If I remember correct  air maxes was over 100 bucks in the early 90's

34 here. Will be 35 in November. Used to lurk Nikepark then lurked NT from day one.

Finally decided to join in '02 under my old name ChicoCummings. Got banned for something frivilous so had this name ever since.

I've learned so much from NT and still continue to learn things so I'll always check in here even if it just turns part time...

Ten years for me this October. Not 30 yet though

Still remember getting put on to NT from kicksology!

Last edited:
35 here. I am still at it after all these years. I feel like its time to stop collecting and then something keeps pulling me back in. I have always loved shoes though. From an early age my mom couldn't understand why I was infatuated with shoes. Now a days if I can't get them easily, then I just don't. No hype here.

I have to say though....one of the best I have ever done for myself is stop collecting or getting shoes that I can realistically get. I used to trip hard not getting certain shoes back in the hay day but now, I seriously just don't have passion to do it now. Also making decent money now helps a lot too. I literally don't even mind paying resellers prices for shoes.

Guys, let's make a pact that we will always post on NT.
It may be ridiculously infrequent, but I'm down.

Oh, and 33 here- aging like the finest of bourbons...
eek.gif

Haven't seen that sn in a loooong minute.  Easily one of the best I've seen on NT.  
laugh.gif

And LMAO at the pact.  I know I'll be around here for a long time, whether it be lurking, posting like I do now or posting here and there.  

27 here. got on NT in 2002 when I was 15... hacked and had to switch it up. Old heads any advice you wanna drop? Financial? Life? Otherwise?

Last edited:
i remember i bought Retro Playoff XII's circa 2004 for $110, and was still hesitant about it. lol

30. First pair of retros for me was in 1992 (Jordan VI White/Maroon).

I have no kids or girl, so I'm pretty much still living like I'm in my 20's.

Only thing that freaks me out is seeing NBA players born in the 90's. I still look at them like they're older than me 
laugh.gif

32 here !

found this place around 2000 when I was in college.. still a great place for laughs.

collect ever now and then... but really slowed down when I started bmw collecting :D

I'm 36, became a member in 06' lurked for a year before that. Good too see all the older NTers :nthat:

32 in the house still collecting jays and other things I'm on general forum also NT is a part of me you guys are like fam to me..we're not old yet just matured

Back
Top Bottom