Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Any swoosh heads have any info on these ????

DISCO or no go .... LIMIT 1 per house or LIMIT 1 per size ????

Good luck with the online release guys.....As Jay would say..."I got mine already"
0b1153e145bd8ffe93ee24269befe13a5342a21.jpg

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by smlb52

I just came from Footlocker at Northline in Houston, dude told me they expect people to line up tonight when they close......thinking of just showing up when they open to see my luck or ordering online

Damn, I didnt expect them to be THAT hot..
eek.gif
. Man I hope the Foot Locker in Katy Mills gets these. They got the 9s so they should get these right? If not, I'll just hit up First Colony.
Damn, I hope the Galleria or PlazAmerica (Sharpstown Mall) has em'

I drove by there around 850ish there was no line....I'm going to just try my luck tomorrow morning hopefully i am able to grab a pair....if not to the galleria I shall go

lmao there isn't going to be any lines for these

theres nothing "limited" about them at all, a little smaller than a GR. Guys are making a big deal out of nothing

End up paying $175 out the door at my local athletes foot a little more than retail bt figured it was worth not havin to wake up in the a.m. shoes are definitely nice in person

I wish this was a easy cop for me but with less than 60 pair in the whole North Florida these are more limited than the Space Jams.  These did not come to Panama City at all.

Back
Top Bottom