One of the Most Disturbing Movies I've Seen ...

YES WE GOT THIS THREAD BACK. i love this ****.

any pros here ??

I'm looking for some new ****.

i've seen guniea pig
audition
august underground
salo
serbian film
martyrs
l'interier
men behind the sun
i saw the devil
old boy
sympathy for lady vengeance

and plenty more so i need some good recommendations

Its very sad but this happens in this day and age. Makes me afraid to have a daughter cause some men are just evil.

ehh, it started out that way, but it jsut got laughable throughout the movie.
Anybody hear see Suicide Club. Its just creepy. Not because of the gore, but because of the whole, do you know yourself stuff etc. Then I watched the sequel Noriko's Dinner Table and it started good but just got really annoying.

I saw the devil was meh, the movie got extremely monotonous after like the 2nd killing.

She's being tortured, forced to eat without her hands, raped, forced into a barrel with a dead body.
The first picture :x . You'll know when you see it.
Megan is Missing.
I wish I could unsee this ...

You guys need to Google these flicks. From screen caps and IMDb I could not watch it

this movie is only available til tomorrow. watching it now as we speak. i don't really get disturbed by a movie so ill let you guys know how i feel.

YES WE GOT THIS THREAD BACK. i love this ****.
any pros here ??
I'm looking for some new ****.
i've seen guniea pig
audition
august underground
salo
serbian film
martyrs
l'interier
men behind the sun
i saw the devil
old boy
sympathy for lady vengeance
and plenty more so i need some good recommendations

Was hoping you'd get in here :pimp:

You see The Angel's Melancholy yet? I'd recommend that to you being i know you can handle it.

yo 3 pages and nobody is going to mention "Theres something about the Johnsons"

She's being tortured, forced to eat without her hands, raped, forced into a barrel with a dead body.
The first picture :x . You'll know when you see it.
Megan is Missing.
I wish I could unsee this ...

You guys need to Google these flicks. From screen caps and IMDb I could not watch it
:lol: Those screen caps are BY FAR the worst part. The ending isn't bad at all. The description is much worse than actually watching it.

It's more sad than disturbing.

Should have took the advice and only watched the last 20 minutes. That movie was the worst.

Gummo was ******ed, not dumb or weird, just ******ed. The worst was those UGLY *** people they cast to play those parts. Although I would of gave that blonde with the nipple tape the business.lol

Googled some of the mentioned films and read about them. Man, y'all sick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom