One of the Most Disturbing Movies I've Seen ...

the ending will blow your mind

I always like to watch the whole film without missing out on something (ever since I was a kid I had this demeanor - even went #1 in my cup during the Lion King, thank God Almighty that it wasn't a #2 :lol: ) or knowing something beforehand. ****, I don't even watch the Breaking Bad episode previews. Other shows like the Real World I could care less, though.

:pimp:

ISTD was mad gory for me :lol:

I had to leave the room at some points :wow:

SMH. :smh: You won't be able to handle 95% of the movies mentioned in here then...

Man up, bruh.

:lol:

Only that scene in the beginning with the girl.

For those saying human centipede, the second one is much much worse (in terms of disturbing/grotesque)

I thought the crazy scenes in A Serbian Film were derived from a strong imagination, but perhaps art imitates reality because I was scrolling through 4chan one day and saw something that resembled it...

I've only had time to watch about two movies since I started law school, but I'll try to watch some of the ones posted in here before next semester starts.

YES WE GOT THIS THREAD BACK. i love this ****.
any pros here ??
I'm looking for some new ****.
i've seen guniea pig
audition
august underground
salo
serbian film
martyrs

l'interier
men behind the sun
i saw the devil
old boy
sympathy for lady vengeance
and plenty more so i need some good recommendations

Checking in. Seen most of those.. Salo is definitely the bar all if these films should be measured against.

Paging James Earl Zones.. I need some new filth bro

bro you got sniped too? :lol:

anyway people asking for really bad movies, watch the enlarged. August Underground series is literally the worst I've seen that wasn't real, **** had me tweaking out constantly reminding myself it wasn't really happening :lol:

dat bath tub scene :x

if anyone has recommendations (frostythepoptart I'm looking at you) let me know. I need some new stuff to watch, tired of rewatching Martyrs and the Guinea Pig series.

Yeah I read some of those movie plots on wiki. I'm good haha. I did see Mysterious Skin like a week ago, if that counts as disturbing. why robin gotta take it in the butt? anyway I enjoyed it and thought it was a cool movie.

I can't watch movies of people getting raped.

Gore doesn't bother me but rape but I just can't do it.

Just wanted to watch that Megan ending, but not streaming on Netflix no more, gotta go dvd route -_-

Nekromantik 1 and 2... If you can find them. My brother was into these films heavy around 2007-2008 and had me watch all of them. I have seen most of the movies mentioned in this thread. If you have a problem with sexual content then you should not watch most of the films mentioned in here.

I was genuinely looking for new stuff so sorry I can't exactly recommend things just yet.
I'll go back at my full list of stuff I've seen and see what I might've missed.
Haven't taken the dive in a while.

OH! I missed Frontieres

ill be back in a bit with recommendations

Back
Top Bottom