oOOH jebus. she is the definition of thick.

10sd7w8.jpg

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

w88f0i.jpg
shorty face is crzy off ..........her body is a 9 but her face is a 4 so that means she a 6 which means by my standards she is hittable but never girlfriend or side boo material
smokin.gif
A 4?

Really?

You're whalin'.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

w88f0i.jpg
shorty face is crzy off ..........her body is a 9 but her face is a 4 so that means she a 6 which means by my standards she is hittable but never girlfriend or side boo material
smokin.gif
A 4?

Really?

You're whalin'.
shorty body is tuff but she look like

76212550_8.jpg

from rocky IV
smh.gif

A lot of the women posted in here have fake butts.

But, the definition of thick can vary depending on one's personal taste and their own definition of it. However, in order to be thick, some of therequirements are that the girl should have a phatty, thick thighs, and a bigger waist to hip/butt ratio. The girl can be pear-shaped, in which her boobs arenot as big and her bottom half is bigger than her upper half. Or, she can also be an hourglass shape (ie. coke bottle body) where she is big on top and bottom,and still has a small defined waist. But on top, she has a slim stomach,arms, and upper half is also a must.

I.E. Melyssa Ford is the epitome of thickness.
melyssa-ford-nice-butt-redo.jpg

melyssa-ford-naked.jpg

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

smokin.gif
A 4?

Really?

You're whalin'.
shorty body is tuff but she look like

from rocky IV
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Not even close.

Chick is a solid 7.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey
god damn the way you post really bothers me for some reason
laugh.gif

it just gets on my nerves how proper you type all the damn time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GoinHam

god damn the way you post really bothers me for some reason
laugh.gif

it just gets on my nerves how proper you type all the damn time
laugh.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

You are not the first one to tell me this on here. Even on instant messenger or anywhere else such as even texting by phone, I type proper like this and withcomplete sentences. It annoys my friends and they always make fun of me for it.

Back
Top Bottom