Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

^ It was still better than House of Cards S3 (Which I still don't understand ). To me this is the funniest female ensemble since A League of Their Own. But often times it seems like Piper is still around just to remind us that the show is supposed to have a lead character.

Growing pains will inevitably be a part of the Netflix journey. They are growing fast and it's possible studios are stretching out plots due to unexpected success... or it could be that they just weren't prepared in general.

^ It was still better than House of Cards S3 (Which I still don't understand ). To me this is the funniest female ensemble since A League of Their Own. But often times it seems like Piper is still around just to remind us that the show is supposed to have a lead character.

Growing pains will inevitably be a part of the Netflix journey. They are growing fast and it's possible studios are stretching out plots due to unexpected success... or it could be that they just weren't prepared in general.
i mean piper is in charge of the show. i have no idea why theyre choosing to make us hate her character. the main plots of this show were like.. panties... voss going crazy... and daya's baby. thats it. after this entire season, the only thing that has changed is piper got more unlikeable.

I assume we'll find out if V is dead and the amazing one legged security guard will make his return

I assume we'll find out if V is dead and the amazing one legged security guard will make his return
i hated how he left. i figured theyd bring him back in the end but he really just left unexplainably. they couldnt even come up with a good way to write him off. it was totally out of character. and V hella dead. was that up for debate?

V is dead :lol:

Aint no mystery to that just cuz Crazy Eyes couldn't accept it.

Next season gonna partially be about that famous cooking show criminal. A whole Martha Stewart subplot.

Last edited:
Nah I bet they let V stay on life support at Max just because only Crazy Eyes thinks she is still alive.

this show just barely holds on to my attention. it took me a whole year to finish the first season. I didn't hate the show, but I just didn't care enough about it to watch any more than 1 episode every month or two. then season 2 was where it drastically picked up for me. I thought V was a great character and she made the show a whole lot more interesting. I enjoyed the 2nd season so much that I actually finished it in about 2 weeks. but now that V is gone, its just like season 1 all over again. I can barely watch it. S3 been out since like June and I'm still only on episode 4 and probably wont finish it til S4 drops. they really shoulda kept V around for at least another season

Still themost successful Netflix show I believe so it'll be a minute b4 anybody got anything better to do

A longer trailer dropped but it rly showcased nothin

Flacca baby :smokin

This show has turned turrrrrible

I was expecting an oz like show but it turned into an lgbt soap opera

Quit season 3 after episode 4

laugh.gif
That was a huge mistake
lol did dude really say that?

Back
Top Bottom