Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

"I think it looks like an Angry eight, what can i tell you". LOL

I gotta say s3 did bore me but the changes im the s4 ep1 seems dope, kinda like a refreshed feeling

Season 3 stunk, but early reviews have been positive for 4.. I'm looking forward to it.

Season 3 stunk, but early reviews have been positive for 4.. I'm looking forward to it.

I have this thing where if I watch multiple seasons of a series, I just go ahead and finish it no matter what. Season 3 was awful but I was gonna watch season 4 regardless.

The Office was so terrible towards the end and I still tuned every week to watch the trainwreck. Dexter too. I'm happy to see positive review for Orange, tho.

Last edited:
I'm the same way 9/10 times

I gave up on True Blood.. gave up on Dexter.. but I think the ease of binge watching on Netflix has made it easier for me to finish.

I usually throw in the towel once I struggle to watch.

TrueBlood

Veep

Americans

Homeland

Walking Dead

House of Lies

Masters of Sex

Mad Men

Banshee

Orphan Black (only made it through 1st season)

Scandal

Black List

Just to name a few. I will add to that list of unfinished shows as they come to me, right now, back to OITNB

I'm the same way 9/10 times

I gave up on True Blood.. gave up on Dexter.. but I think the ease of binge watching on Netflix has made it easier for me to finish.
what season of dexter did u quit on? cuz trinity killer was definitely the peak, but it still had good moments throughout. except for the ending. the ending was flat out disrespectful.

Season 4 > Season 3 so far.

Piper is honestly annoying. Which means the actress is doing a good job.

Lolly is hilarious.

Orange_is_the_new_Black.png

Last edited:
Am I the only one here who enjoyed season 3? :lol:
3 episodes in, S4 is pretty good so far. Definitely an improvement from S3

Last edited:
:rofl: they got Hakeem chick in here

They did a turrible job of portraying Maria as her younger self :lol:

The whole DR thing is gonna get annoying quick if it continues like EP2

Man **** this show. I swear I wanna merk the tremendous ******* that invented the cliffhanger ending.

:rofl:

Luscheck is awesome "aren't you on the clock"

"Wrap a sock around it, nothing wrong with adding an extra scar"

Back
Top Bottom