Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

It
What made her question what happened to the show?

The overall corny dialogue, dude is bleeding out and they just having a conversation. The forced "woke" scenes. Just seems like they went a different direction this season. Feels like an original TNT series.
Corny dialogue has been there since the first season. They've injured/OD'd/killed people and stood around to have conversations -- that's not new. They had plenty of forced woke scenes throughout the series (race, LGBT, etc). What really stood out that was the finally straw?

It
Corny dialogue has been there since the first season. They've injured/OD'd/killed people and stood around to have conversations -- that's not new. They had plenty of forced woke scenes throughout the series (race, LGBT, etc). What really stood out that was the finally straw?

People have died and OD but it was nothing like this. The Latina with the busted teeth wasn't "woke" last season if I remember correctly. I've just noticed a shift in the writing is all. Granted, I only watched 2 episodes this season, but it seems more slapstick this time around. Dialogue wasn't this corny in past IMO, no way I would've kept up with this show if it was that corny.

Last edited by a moderator:
It

People have died and OD but it was nothing like this. The Latina with the busted teeth wasn't "woke" last season if I remember correctly. I've just noticed a shift in the writing is all. Granted, I only watched 2 episodes this season, but it seems more slapstick this time around. Dialogue wasn't this corny in past IMO, no way I would've kept up with this show if it was that corny.
This season seems more slapstick? Just watch the entire season man.

A lot of it is just the characters for me, nothing this season made me care about any of em. 

skin head helen...
smokin.gif

https://www.instagram.com/francesca_curran/
WOW

When they was locked in the kitchen something kept drawing me to her....makes sense now

Just finished watching the last season.

Gotta say I'm so disappointed about the Pisscatella situation. Can't believe the inmates let him go, especially Red. :rolleyes

Dude cut part of her scalp and everything, they should have tortured him and made him suffer.

I can't take the "self -righteous" BS, give me a break. :smh:

They were at a prison during riot, with no cameras. They could've just killed him easily, no one would know.

No one knew he snuck inside.

If someone harmed someone I know like that, best believe I am skinning them alive.

Just finished watching the last season.

Gotta say I'm so disappointed about the Pisscatella situation. Can't believe the inmates let him go, especially Red. :rolleyes

Dude cut part of her scalp and everything, they should have tortured him and made him suffer.

I can't take the "self -righteous" BS, give me a break. :smh:

They were at a prison during riot, with no cameras. They could've just killed him easily, no one would know.

No one knew he snuck inside.

If someone harmed someone I know like that, best believe I am skinning them alive.

I agree on that. It was litty when he came in there though. The scenes where he held them hostage were savage

Just finished the season. Entertaining for sure. Another season passed and still didn't get to see Maritza and Flaca naked...

Just finished the season. Entertaining for sure. Another season passed and still didn't get to see Maritza and Flaca naked...

But then they show us the grotesque fat ladies naked in the shower every time SMH

They didn't even wanna show the thicc white security guards cakes!! She was in like a blue bra n panties

Also wouldn't mind seeing the Hispanic chick who was trying to free the guards to see her son, naked as well. Now she is THICC

But yeah I think they do it to piss off the male viewers lmao.

MARITZA SEX SCENE PLZ

Gonna be wack just like the last 2

Season 3 was the worst. Was a damn chore watching that season. Seasons 4 & 5 were better than it, both similar to season 2.

Problem with season 5 was that it progressed so damn slowly. The prison riot was only a few days but they dragged that 'ish on for 13 episodes. :smh:

I actually have lost track of what happened when i just know ish took a nose dive like most shows that last too long. Make it 3 seasons, 4 max and call it a day.

Storyline already lookin like it wont make sense

Back
Top Bottom