"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

If there's an early link out, might as well wait for the canceled pairs' (random) restock

seems like a lot of HOHs got a lot of pairs

NDC please dont fail me

Seems like the early link for the Oregon foams is floating around.
duck tales
I see what you did there  
nerd.gif
 dat wordplay

Last edited:
They will absolutely shut it down like the preludes if people have the early link. Only thing these clowns are doing is messing up the release for the masses and themselves.

I hope they do stop the release and stop using garbage twitter to sell shoes. It was a dumbass idea to begin with

Sounds like a setup smh
This^^^ I can see that. Hopefully they give a darn and want these TLO releases to be fair at the least. Seemed like a dumb idea and that a corporation such as nike could do better if fairness and cutting the resale down was a priority however I haven't seen them try to hard yet

I don't even know how y'all run across this ****. I just stick to the forums and read on what's new on different sites, didn't know about these backdoor links until the breds. This whole shoe game has gotten out of hand.

While the photo looks extremely photoshopped it wouldnt surprise me if Nike is starting to set people up like this just to begin banning the people that ruin it for everyone. 

Back
Top Bottom