"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Guess i didnt need these, I was gonna use them to trade. Still sucks losing though lol 

Megaton and 'nem

It's simple for the ones copping many pairs..

Diff comps with the same bot service.

Diff cards with the same bot service.

They are paying any where from 100-200 per shoe from these services.
Yea but I got megatrons, Optimus prime, bumble bee and etc., yet I still can't even get 1 pair n others getting like 3. Oh the struggle. Lol. Welp that's that, I'm going back to sleep.

See this is the problem

Personally it's box price or nothing with me

The anger/salt over people who beast and cheat the system to resell?

Paying resell is what feeds the market and hype

People are paying resellers every release then get mad every release because resellers bought them all

Very constipated thought process

They are just shoes leather and rubber

Made to be perishable

If I fail on a shoe ehh oh well on to the next shoe

Resellers/bots/hype etc... Exist only because people are willing to pay eBay mark ups

If more people did pay box and box only and kept it movin they would have more money saved and would kill off a ton of resellers
View media item 716982
just seen this on twitter :nerd:
Great points I am going to seriously reconsider not ever buying a shoe if I strike out on legit sites. I've not done it often anyhow, but I think never is a good plan. Although it won't change the market unfortunately

Yea but I got megatrons, Optimus prime, bumble bee and etc., yet I still can't even get 1 pair n others getting like 3. Oh the struggle. Lol. Welp that's that, I'm going back to sleep.

Lol yea having the bot anymore is just getting you a seat at the table. Then those boys square off with the other bots, with only the stronger(faster) bot surviving... This making manuals like myself non-existent. Smdh

Sick of the online bs and raffles. Let's do like we use to years ago and lineup for our shoes and even that is taking it to another level realistically we should be able to go after work to a mall and buy the shoes we like but in this world forget about it

For those that was able to get 2, HOW??? I just want to be able to cop one for once. Ya must be doing something right...
i was able to get two size 10.5s but wound up releasing the second pair after i checked out with the first, obviously didnt want my first one to get cancelled.

don't use a bot and use tweetdeck to get the link pushed to your twitter feed as soon as its tweeted.

i was able to get two size 10.5s but wound up releasing the second pair after i checked out with the first, obviously didnt want my first one to get cancelled.

don't use a bot and use tweetdeck to get the link pushed to your twitter feed as soon as its tweeted.
word I'm going to try that out

i guess nike didnt feel like shipping to stores for this release. nike.com had alot of pairs

word I'm going to try that out
yeah tweetdeck is the best twitter app for your desktop/laptop, cause literally the second nike sends the tweet it shows up automatically so you dont gotta keep refreshing their feed. i mean you could use a bot idc but personally i dont use one anymore and ever since i stopped using it two weeks ago ive gotten every release magically - prelude 3s, kobe christmas shoes, bred 1s and now these

Last edited:
Sick of the online bs and raffles. Let's do like we use to years ago and lineup for our shoes and even that is taking it to another level realistically we should be able to go after work to a mall and buy the shoes we like but in this world forget about it
Yea the good ol days smh. 

when asking to add the 2-day shipping code after the fact:

"Once an order is placed it will not allow us to change the shipping method and since it was for the Foamposite I don't want to cancel and reorder since it is now out of stock."

I used tweetdeck too but wasn't able to get them, was in line but struck out. Do you guys have an auto add to cart for your size after you click the link from tweetdeck or do you do it manually?

I was on tweet deck... Guess it all comes down to computer speeds

when asking to add the 2-day shipping code after the fact:

"Once an order is placed it will not allow us to change the shipping method and since it was for the Foamposite I don't want to cancel and reorder since it is now out of stock."
lmao i did the same thing, realized i forgot to put in the code as soon as i hit submit. was too excited at the time and forgot all about it.

I used tweetdeck too but wasn't able to get them, was in line but struck out. Do you guys have an auto add to cart for your size after you click the link from tweetdeck or do you do it manually?
i did it manually.

I was on tweet deck... Guess it all comes down to computer speeds
my computer is old as hell dude, plus my internet speed is 25/5. it's all luck, cause i know a lot of you got faster computers and internet speed than me but were unable to grab pairs, while i was able to grab 2. im convinced its because i stopped using a bot, i would sat try it with the 3lab5s tomorrow but i can understand you dont want to risk not getting a pair if you could have gotten one with the bot.

Back
Top Bottom