"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Man kinda blown I didnt get these. December has been full of disappointment. Oh well,
on to the next one

600-700 dollars is crazy resale price ..lol

Of course it's crazy.
The Doernbecher foam goes for about $600-700. I suspect there were more of these manufactured than those.
With that logic the prices should not be as high but it really depends on the demand.
$500 would be much better but I have doubts at that price. I know if I saw my size for $500 I would jump on it.

Anyone read this? icysole.com  Article on raffling system at a FTL HOH. Checkout.. 

KingPrussia.com

has anyone ever gotten through with 2 orders with the same billing name but different cc . my bro used his cc for one of them but he forgot to change the name because i have autofill and its goin to the same address im scared as hell. Should i be worried even tho we used different laptops?

I would call them right away and tell them before CC rejects it.

LABEL CREATED
smile.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Please explain why I would be salty again? I tend to delete those gloating posts.

There are tons of people on here who post that they have multiple pairs and their posts don't get deleted, I'm just curious as to why my post was singled out. If all posts of successful orders were deleted, I would understand why mine was deleted as well (meaning the rules apply to everyone and everyone is treated equal). I wasn't gloating at all, just informing other members that they weren't quite as limited as we had thought.
I cant moderate 100% of the content. its impossible. but if im there and I see dudes like, yea I got 3 10.5s I delete the posts. it is what it is. its nothing personal against you.

There are tons of people on here who post that they have multiple pairs and their posts don't get deleted, I'm just curious as to why my post was singled out. If all posts of successful orders were deleted, I would understand why mine was deleted as well (meaning the rules apply to everyone and everyone is treated equal). I wasn't gloating at all, just informing other members that they weren't quite as limited as we had thought.
more than 1 pair = delete post / ban you.... thats the rule he lives by.

don't even start that crap. dude are well known for trolling threads and trying to eFlaunt. that's why you got kicked out of the black/red 1 thread.

well i will try hitting up HOH on the off chance somoene doesnt pick up.. very slim chance but i really wanted these. 

500$ resell isn't that bad considering people paid 300$ just for the bot and 250$ for the shoes. I would venture to say price will hover around 700-800$ for these.

Of course it's crazy.
The Doernbecher foam goes for about $600-700. I suspect there were more of these manufactured than those.
With that logic the prices should not be as high but it really depends on the demand.
$500 would be much better but I have doubts at that price. I know if I saw my size for $500 I would jump on it.

well i will try hitting up HOH on the off chance somoene doesnt pick up.. very slim chance but i really wanted these. 

call and check what time the pickup window ends. I just verified at my spot and they said I pretty much have until the end of the day even tho they said 7pm (im heading there soon).

honesstly it doesnt matter.. unless you have an early link or using an add to cart service or have a connect..

I think most of the people saying they copped manually are lying.. for some reason people on Niketalk love to troll.  

call and check what time the pickup window ends. I just verified at my spot and they said I pretty much have until the end of the day even tho they said 7pm (im heading there soon)

Grab my pair as well

:nerd:
I wish I could. The fact that they are allowing pickups all day means I cant even slide in at the last second and provide intel on unclaimed pairs :lol:

Pick up Window at HoH Bmore was 10am - 12PM. 

Mondawmin right? Towson had a different window.

Does anyone know what happens when two orders are placed to the same address/payment method? Do they cancel one or both orders? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Does anyone know what happens when two orders are placed to the same address/payment method? Do they cancel one or both orders? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

High chances they will cancel both. Call them right away and say you submitted two in error and try to salvage one.

Most likely at least one or both will get cancelled unless you chose 2day shipping so they don't catch it quick enough. Although I've had 2 sent to the same address but different payments and different Nike accounts.

Back
Top Bottom