Oregon Football unveils NEW UNIFORMS! TONS of Pictures up!

I wonder if they are going to work in those silver helmets that popped up a while back

Originally Posted by vctry20

I wonder if they are going to work in those silver helmets that popped up a while back
i hope so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Any clue on what they'll look like???

If I had to guess now, Id say they will be very similar to the "blackout" jerseys they wore for 1 game last year. I doubt that design would appear for 1 game and then never be seen again.

ducks.jpg
reminds me of those Affliction joints Jim Jones would wear.
laugh.gif

I think it's ******ed, and frankly I think their jerseys get uglier and uglier every year because they're trying so damn hard, but when you're like Oregon in the gran scheme of college football, you gotta take whatever little advantages you can get on the recruiting circuit...

Bingo!

OMG, are they releaed yet??
AHHHHHHH IM so excited
grin.gif

Edit: its oregon is on the WC, its like 6 am out there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I think it's ******ed, and frankly I think their jerseys get uglier and uglier every year because they're trying so damn hard, but when you're like Oregon in the gran scheme of college football, you gotta take whatever little advantages you can get on the recruiting circuit...

Bingo!

Originally Posted by manamazing55

at SOME point, wouldnt they want to be known for on field accomplishments instead of what they wear?

I know if I was an opposing coach, Id be hyping my team up before the game, "lets go beat their butts in their new cute uniforms"

they have take the uniform thing way to far let focus on winning the PAC 10 for a change

New Uniform Unveiling
Monday, June 22, 10:30 p.m. PT

A couple of sealed, nondescript packing boxes were wheeled into the Casanova Center just before 6 p.m. Monday night. The contents, hand delivered by the global creative director for Nike apparel, Todd Van Horne, contained the reason for Tuesday's 1 p.m. press conference on the ground floor of the same building.

The fifth edition of Oregon's football uniform evolution was unpacked and laid out on a conference room table with an item in one box drawing a collective gasp from the handful of folks on hand as it was lifted out. Even Van Horne was viewing and touching the finished products for the first time.

The five players who will be modeling the new kits during the formal unveiling were impressed, with Ed Dickson proclaiming his favorite within five seconds of entering the room. Incredibly, that version had a No. 83 and "DICKSON" attached to it.

My take on the new duds, as a 30-something male sports fan: Outstanding. Cool enough for the kids and classy enough for the traditionalists.

Fans will have the opportunity to see the uniforms as they are introduced for the first time LIVE on GoDucks.com. Video streaming will begin at 1 p.m. with a full archived version available shortly after the completion of the press conference.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

The five players who will be modeling the new kits during the formal unveiling were impressed, with Ed Dickson proclaiming his favorite within five seconds of entering the room. Incredibly, that version had a No. 83 and "DICKSON" attached to it.

My boy
smokin.gif

Needs to come home more often though
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom