Oregon Football unveils NEW UNIFORMS! TONS of Pictures up!

eek.gif
the white and silver is
pimp.gif

I like the steel and white helmets, but overall the uniforms are trash.

I called it. Same as the black-outs last season, except in all of the other colors too. Almost looks a little plain for Oregon. Not much going on with thepants.

If they are going to add silver, I'd have dropped all the black stuff. Getting to be too many colors. No yellow pants?

I love'em
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And I love how they're physically better, lighter, stronger.

Can't wait to see the combos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjd77

If they are going to add silver, I'd have dropped all the black stuff. Getting to be too many colors. No yellow pants?
I'm sure there's a matching pant for each top you saw. I don't think there's asilver top though.

EDIT, nope.

Im sure they'll grow on me, but as of now, I still like the old ones better.

I kinds like the silver pants. Those will look funky with any color of the tops. Does the yellow helmet still exist?

All this talk about matching tops and silver pants, are you guys a football team or dressing a bunch of barbie dolls?

When ya'll gonna start tyrna match your championship banners and trophies? Is that ever gonna happen, or we just playin dress up here?

Originally Posted by CP1708

All this talk about matching tops and silver pants, are you guys a football team or dressing a bunch of barbie dolls?

When ya'll gonna start tyrna match your championship banners and trophies? Is that ever gonna happen, or we just playin dress up here?
Nobody but yourslef is making you care
wink.gif

door.jpg

It sucks they've strung together a few years of solid ball, but no matter what, uniforms will always be the main focus

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I think it's ******ed, and frankly I think their jerseys get uglier and uglier every year because they're trying so damn hard, but when you're like Oregon in the gran scheme of college football, you gotta take whatever little advantages you can get on the recruiting circuit...

Bingo!

Originally Posted by vctry20

It sucks they've strung together a few years of solid ball, but no matter what, uniforms will always be the main focus
to flake fans and college football nation, yes, for the most part.
for people who know and follow oregon football, these are just treats.
gotta love the pub tho, right?

and what has the pub got you? more recruits? more prime time games? a champship? it has got you NOTHING

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by vctry20

I think students and our fans are the only ones who really love it, to everyone else it's a running joke.

I would rather just have football season get here to get the focus back on the game

Some teams are traditional with unis, some are innovative. Whats the problem? To each school their own.

pub?

umm it wasnt on college football live, hasnt been on ESPNnews its not even a headline or sidebar on rivals.com football homepage. plus it was webcast on theDucks very own website.

that is NOT pub lol

There are many schools that are pretty good that haven't won a NC or haven't done well in awhile.

Why not produce some news, some conversations, some discussion about the team in other ways. It's not that they're trying to distract, but trying tocreate attention.
You've got to look at it from a marketing perspective.

Not to mention these uni's are 25% lighter than the last ones. The technology integrated with the uni's will physically make the players faster withless to weigh them down.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and what has the pub got you? more recruits? more prime time games? a champship? it has got you NOTHING
roll.gif
@ a ucla football fan talking trash

College Football "Nation" usually relies on Oregon to fall short at the end of every season.

Most succesful programs give their fans "treats" in a different way. Personally, I would be upset if USC changes their uni's (The stripe changeon the sleeve was a small re-design).

I prefer these kinds of treats:

0312ringgold585.jpg

I think students and our fans are the only ones who really love it, to everyone else it's a running joke.
I wish Oregon would get it going, instead of relying ont he uniform gimmick. In the end, does it really matter. It seems the focus about Oregonfootball is which uni combo they will come up with, while the other team is focusing on stomping them.

Ironically, the programs that have been on top: LSU, Oklahoma, Florida....hell, even Ohio State, have had the same uniforms for years. You can call themclassic, even traditional.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

pub?

umm it wasnt on college football live, hasnt been on ESPNnews its not even a headline or sidebar on rivals.com football homepage. plus it was webcast on the Ducks very own website.

that is NOT pub lol
No, we want these headlines on ESPN and in the news:

http://www.youtube.com/v/DOidsq2mRpk&hl=en&fs=1&

done almost three years ago, but if you think that they won't be talked about during the season...
laugh.gif

it's obvious because people have talked about the before, and it's not gonna change.

Back
Top Bottom