Oregon Football unveils NEW UNIFORMS! TONS of Pictures up!

Originally Posted by CP1708

Think us Canes fans enjoy winning 7 games for a "winning" season?

Well, they wern't going to allow players to snort coke forever.

Oh, and:

Originally Posted by CP1708

You don't get trophies for winning regular season games.

Bowl games =\= regular season games and they do award trophies.

I know you don't know a damn thing about college football, so I figured I'd throw that out.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by mjd77

id like to see:

carbon fiber lid
black jersey
gray pants
black socks/shoes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
With a yellow O on the helmet
pimp.gif
for some reason i always thought a silver helmet with a black O (and vice versa) would be awesome. that's just me tho

Coach Kelly said he wasn't sure if they would all be ready by the start of the season, but i would guess that they will be for the most part.

white and silver joints are FIRE. wouldn't be surprised if they dropped an all white joint with green accents.

I have no interest in Oregon teams, but i love seeing them with their partnership with nike push the mainstream quota on what a football uniform can be like.

That CF helmet is
pimp.gif

I wish UF would change up their uniforms for once. I would like to see an orange jersey.

What are these guys team Pechanga?
laugh.gif

Hopefully they're not using the same carbon fiber they use on JB shoes but the helmets look nice.

pechanga_logo_revised_9-25%20b&w.jpg

However, new uni's same result: Beat down by USC.

Originally Posted by gatorb807

That CF helmet is
pimp.gif

I wish UF would change up their uniforms for once. I would like to see an orange jersey.
I agree an orange jersey would be a nice little throwback, I hope they wear these again sometime during this season the helmets were fire and thewhole look was real clean:

chris_leak_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom