Oregon Football unveils NEW UNIFORMS! TONS of Pictures up!

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Winning is not regular season games.

Winning = titles.

You either win them, or you don't.

If you're happy winning in the regular season, then you don't matter in the grand scheme. Case closed, there is no argument or discussion.
roll.gif

What??? Are you kidding me???
You could not be more wrong.
You're trying to tell me that the only thing that matters in sports is winning titles.
how are you going to disregard the Buffalo Bills of the 90's, Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, CHarles Barkley etc. etc. ...
But since this discussion pertains to college FB, I'll make an argument why your wrong in that respect too.
The BCS game winners are not NC winners, yet they are a HUGE part of CFB history, tradition etc.
USC has won 3 straight grandaddies, BSU had a stellar game in the Fiesta bowl a couple yrs ago, Texas had a crazy good game last yr too.

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Winning is not regular season games.

Winning = titles.

You either win them, or you don't.

If you're happy winning in the regular season, then you don't matter in the grand scheme. Case closed, there is no argument or discussion.
roll.gif

What??? Are you kidding me???
You could not be more wrong.
You're trying to tell me that the only thing that matters in sports is winning titles.
how are you going to disregard the Buffalo Bills of the 90's, Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, CHarles Barkley etc. etc. ...
But since this discussion pertains to college FB, I'll make an argument why your wrong in that respect too.
The BCS game winners are not NC winners, yet they are a HUGE part of CFB history, tradition etc.
USC has won 3 straight grandaddies, BSU had a stellar game in the Fiesta bowl a couple yrs ago, Texas had a crazy good game last yr too.

First, you know more about winning then anybody. You rep the Steelers, Lakers, USC, Yankees, Penguins, Celtics last year, Florida Gators, Red Wings last year,the Phillies, etc etc etc etc.

Second, congrats to the Bills of the 90's. Dan Marino.
pimp.gif
My dude. Barkley, love that dude on TNT.

Don't give a @#$%.

You either win, or you don't. I don't wanna hear about who tried hard, who was good, it was a good season, blah blah blah.

Win. Period.

I'm a Cubs fan, I know plenty about losing. Think I'm happy cuz we made the playoffs two years in a row? That makes me feel good?

No. Win a God damn series already. I'm dyin here.
laugh.gif

You really truly think that SC would be happy with a 9 win season? Think us Canes fans enjoy winning 7 games for a "winning" season? Floridacontent with a 10 win season?
No

Why? Because we expect, and demand titles. That is winning. That is how you get to be who you are.

Programs go thru down periods. But they come back. It's why they are who they are.

Sure, you can have baby steps, and rebuild and all that. Not sayin you shouldn't be proud or happy or whatever. What I said is that just winning someregular season games does not make you a winner.

The Dolphins won 1 game two years ago. Then 11 last year. Are they winners? No, they ain't win @#$%. They merely had a much better year. Should I runaround flappin my gums cuz they won a few extra regular season games then got smoked in the playoffs? Exactly.

Winning = titles. You can build, you can have solid seasons, you can improve, but winning is having some trophies to look at. Not empty display cases. Youdon't get trophies for winning regular season games.

Congrats on your titles last week for the Penguins and Lakers, you earned them.

They're nice actually
pimp.gif
...went away from they're classic green though.

Originally Posted by JPZx

They're nice actually
pimp.gif
...went away from they're classic green though.
I was hoping for a bit darker green, but i love'em none the less.

I love the white/silver combo and that helmet. Just wish they would have kept the shoulder design from last couple years instead using those damn wings.

They have retained the title as the best dressed team in sports

Them grey helmets are sick

Originally Posted by grusumm18

carbon fiber helmets?

To be honest I didnt read or watch anything about em but if I had to guess Id say its a regular polycarbonate shell with a faux carbon fiber finish.Nike does it a lot on shoes now a days.

Im one of those that does not really care for the blackout jerseys or black helmet. Not sure what the point of two white jerseys is. Could this be the firstteam to have an entire uniform not in their team colors? (white/silver jersey, silver pants) Should have used more green and yellow. Would love to see thegreen helmet/yellow jersey/silver pants combo!

Originally Posted by mjd77

Im one of those that does not really care for the blackout jerseys or black helmet. Not sure what the point of two white jerseys is. Could this be the first team to have an entire uniform not in their team colors? (white/silver jersey, silver pants) Should have used more green and yellow. Would love to see the green helmet/yellow jersey/silver pants combo!
I noticed how they kind of strayed from the traditional green/yellow, oh well haha.

id like to see:

carbon fiber lid
black jersey
gray pants
black socks/shoes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom