Original AJ XI November 1995

OG Concords are the GOAT.

Everything from the massive amount of patent leather, to the ice blue soles.

Memories, memories, memories....

It's a damn shame we will never see a pair of XI's like that again.
tired.gif

Ha, I was in like 2nd grade when that catalog was out...those X's for the discount would have been mine if I could have gotten a raise on myallowance...haha

ahhh, high school. yeah, back then, i used to think the X's were sooo ugly.

who else wants to start the RETRO AIR GO movement.

Personally, I thought the Xs were terrible. I thought the XIII were wresting shoes.

But the XIs were just UN-@%@*@!*-REAL.
eek.gif
The XIIs were awesome too. I had the Grant Hill's and the Kemp's.

Such a ridiculously great shoe and awesome model. XIs will never be cut like the OGs were again. Period.

I swear...I called that Eastbay magazine calling for that specific product number for months and months. CDP XIs are a joke. Retro XIs just aren't thesame. DMP XIs are okay but not like OGs. They just aren't.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

I remember when I picked up my OG XI's a week after they released, walked into foot locker, they still had a bunch, wore them to basketball camp that year and everyone said they were the worst shoes ever............Or the best shoes ever, it's crazy how much some people hated this when they first came out.
Yo...I remember when people called them plastic shoes...or marching band shoes. I loved them though. These shoes used to get a lot of hate and nowthey are regarded as the best sneakers of all time. Crazy.

somebody seriously censor out the product number
laugh.gif

for what? do they think somebody is going to try to order?

Originally Posted by joegonzalez99

Damn i wish they made those xi's with that same quality and release them once again.
me too man, just wore my OG BRED's earlier tonight...

040sg8.jpg

Man, just looking at those catalog pics brings back memories. I was still in high school when those dropped

Looking back the '90s were insane for sneaker culture, very cool to see the shoe game evolve over the years

I never had a pair of Concords or any XI for that matter when they first dropped. But I remember some dude rockin a fresh pair of OG Concords back in schooland I couldn't keep my eyes off of them. They were just beautiful.
eek.gif

XI's will always be regarded by most as the g.o.a.t. for Air Jordans because of how sophisticated and elegant they look. The design is timeless and if Icould ever go back now and buy what I couldn't back then I'd have at least 10 pairs in my closet today. I wish.......
laugh.gif

mannnn... i remember when i bought the OG concords.. my stepmom picked me up from school after basketball practice.. i was a on the freshman basketball team. ipicked them up at this spot called Shoe-Teria in norwalk, ca. i agree with a lot of you guys on the hate issue.. a LOT of people hated on them at school thenext day.. asking if they were tap-dancing shoes and what not.. i actually wore em to games and people would look at me like i was crazy.

1995 man.. what a year.

Back
Top Bottom