Original AJ XI November 1995

Surfing my usual sites today stumbled across a post with some OG XIs
pimp.gif

Thought it was worthy of sharing with fellow NTers
dcbpg4.jpg

classic eastbay!

xi, x, AIR GO, cwebb, shawn kemps, great year for kicks!

i swear they need to just retro these classics, instead of producing garbage fusions etc...

wow i never seen the shadows with a captoe! i think those were the only part of the x shoe that mj did not like.

i dont evn think you could find those shadows lyk that anywhere anymore

Waaay back, 9th grade!...remember they was throwing the patent leather on the AF1s like crazy too

Originally Posted by seinfeld4

wow dont forget the X on DISCOUNT!
eek.gif

fa3knt.jpg

the toe cap on the shadows were probably the cause of the re-call that Tinker was talking about in the Interview for Sole Collector. MJ wanted a clean toe box.That might be why they were on discount.

i just happen to be 23 yrs. old when they dropped and let me tell you that was a great year,

breaking legs on the court

breaking necks on the streets

breaking backs in the bed

i was a 100% og player back in the day but, that was then

there is one thing thats makes this shoes that much better then any other and that is the sweet ice blue soles

those soles were the best by far and they would stay icey as long as your shoes were new , ^ just look at the pair above me^

not like these trash soles on the retro's that turn yellow on deadstock shoes. those OG soles would stay ice blue no matter how long you had the shoes

i got to give props to enyceking for those sweet og concords , homeboy those shoes are one of if not the best shoes ever made by jordan..................peace

I think Eastbay just had that sample pic back then
2wp3qsj.jpg

I don' think the X with the toe cap were available to the public.

I think Eastbay just had that sample pic back then
2wp3qsj.jpg

I don' think the X with the toe cap were available to the public.

idk i think they were. some other NTer posted a video of a New Orleans movement or something just a few minutes ago, and the guy in tha video had thewhite/black/siilver X's in the background w/ the toe cap. it should still be on the first forum page.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i just happen to be 23 yrs. old when they dropped and let me tell you that was a great year,

breaking legs on the court

breaking necks on the streets

breaking backs in the bed

i was a 100% og player back in the day but, that was then

there is one thing thats makes this shoes that much better then any other and that is the sweet ice blue soles

those soles were the best by far and they would stay icey as long as your shoes were new , ^ just look at the pair above me^

not like these trash soles on the retro's that turn yellow on deadstock shoes. those OG soles would stay ice blue no matter how long you had the shoes

i got to give props to enyceking for those sweet og concords , homeboy those shoes are one of if not the best shoes ever made by jordan..................peace
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how is this a double post?

i made a double post. stupid computer wouldnt load so i clicked the post button again and 2 posts came up.

Back
Top Bottom