Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

^ OR they'd be 'distributed' internally with only 4 pairs left for the resellers public

HKK

air-jordan-5-retro-laney.jpg

Nov. 4, 2013
Men's: $1249

Nov. 2, 2013
GS: $839

21.jpg

Oct 21-23, 2013 - Registration for lucky-draw

Oct 27, 2013 - Release

http://www.nike.com.hk/locker-room/blog/1319/product-announcement-lebron-11-forging-iron/

Last edited:
I will be in HK on friday. Which shops carry Nike Lifestyle (solarsoft mocassin's and Rosheruns) and Asics Gel (Lyte3 and Saga) for retail?
(Pics for reference only)

I have no idea about the Asics, but the NSW stores on Sneaker St. MIGHT  have those Nike's.  
Do they even have Asics retailers or Asics-authorized retailers in HK, I don't remember seeing them in the summer and I'm headed back to HK again in April next year, so I would like to know if they have any.

I have no idea about the Asics, but the NSW stores on Sneaker St. MIGHT  have those Nike's.  
Thanks for the heads up! I'll drop by Sneaker St over the weekend.
Picked up a pair of Roshe Run Mids Paris QS for $419 HKD. Lots of places had 10% off or roshes at $389 (basic colours). I think the pricing was pretty decent. Here in China, they run for 600 something RMB and only for basic colours.
Do they have the complete City Pack? I was hoping to cop a pair of Rosherun Tokyo and Atomic Red Mids.

Do they even have Asics retailers or Asics-authorized retailers in HK, I don't remember seeing them in the summer and I'm headed back to HK again in April next year, so I would like to know if they have any.
Asics-HK sells a good bit of performance-running shoes here, but not sure about their fashion-casual shoes.  

Anyway

HKK

attachment.php

Oct. 28, 2013

$1649

Oooo... what is this "Islam place"?
IIRC the place is called Islam food, they have 2 restaurants within that cluster of roads in Kowloon City, think Nga Tsin Wai Road area, it is Islamic so no alcohol is served but my goodness the food is so good

^ You bet.  Hope you were able to find some.

HKK

attachment.php

HK$1599
Nov. 16, 2013 

attachment.php

HK$1099
Nov. 2, 2013
NIKE BASKETBALL

attachment.php

HK$1099
Nov. 9, 2013
NIKE BASKETBALL

How limited are the peanut butter and jelly KD 5's?

Also does anyone know a good place to buy flyknit racers black and white? The sizes remaining are tiny.

Hi guys! I'd like to start by saying this guide is really nice!

I hope you guys can assist me on my question.. I will be traveling to HK in two weeks time and would like to get some tips on where i can find some Air Jordans. Is it possible to cop a Bel Air 5s, Oreo 5s, Toro 4s, or any AJ4 in HK? Any information will be appreciated

^ Yes, you should be able to find them at reseller shops in Mong Kok. 
Is that near Kawloon? That's where I'll be staying. Or is it possible to get the address of those stores?

Oh and also, how much are they selling them Js compared to retailers?

Back
Top Bottom