Out of work rappers vol. back to da block

U stay in twinsburg??..growing up twinsburg had the finest chicks its like they breed bad light skin n Brown chicks out there....classes of 06-09 omg

Yessir my dude I lived in tburg for about 6 years growing up. Moved to the city next to it and that's where I went to HS

Girls are bad there :pimp: you got that right

Damn Crunchy. 
mean.gif

Yessir my dude I lived in tburg for about 6 years growing up. Moved to the city next to it and that's where I went to HS

Girls are bad there
pimp.gif
you got that right
for as much as ohio gets laughed at on this board they have some of the baddest women 

Wasn't one of the dudes from terror squad reffing softball or something like that??
triple seis.

when you a washed up rapper but you got a semi decent-long catalog you have da luxury of constantly touring, and when you go overseas its like

you never fell off..you get top dollar out there, thats why when you see alot of 90's rappers and 80's rappers wit a good catalog they dont look

like they hurting at all...that nostalgia tour money >>* look at slick rick, son constantly tours.

some of em gravitate towards da behind da scenes look...they become a&r's, some go into production, some if they can still write become ghost writers..

some of em invested their money and are living off those investments...its not always jail death or poverty, although that happens too.

He does that csi show or whatever too. Dude still makes the money tho.
I was on vacation 2 weeks ago in NY and saw ice t driving a brand new Austin Martin with coco. It's safe to say homie is excluded from this conversation. He's always been smart with his money.

What happened to richie rich and Danny boy
The luniz
Digital underground
Hot rod( gunit)
Spyder loc
The pharcyde
Black sheep
Az
Cormega
SMilez and south star
The whole damn flip mode squad
Leaders of the new school( except busta)
Magoo

Last edited:
heard Masta Ace from Wu drives a cab
:lol:

Masta Ace was in the Juice Crew not the Wu Tang and he coaches football at a high school. Capadonna from Wu Tang was driving a cab, not sure if he still does.

As for washed up rappers, some tour on that one hit, some get regular jobs and others get arrested, shot or killed for trying to be about that life.

*see Crunchy Black formerly of Three 6 Mafia

View media item 409549

Daaammmb. Someone blew off his face. :smh:

Also all of bone thugs
Xzibit
Chino xl
Bonecrusher

Bizzy bone stays in my building by they always tour

Xzbit- tours and acting roles

Bonecrusher is good his publishing is right and Neva scared still gets played amongst other songs he had at all types of events

Chino - I don't know honestly

Kain (white kid from bad boy)
40 Cal
YoungbloodZ
Obie trice
Bubba sparxxx
Petey pablo
Beatnuts
The liks
Dilated peoples
Locksmith (battle rapper)

What happened to richie rich and Danny boy
The luniz
Digital underground
Hot rod( gunit)
Spyder loc
The pharcyde
Black sheep
Az
Cormega

SMilez and south star
The whole damn flip mode squad
Leaders of the new school( except busta)
Magoo
touring.

and bow wow host 106 and park...noreaga just dropped a album.

Lil Flip does a lot of touring as well. Still releasing music if you would believe it.

if it wasn't for the internet.. alot of these rappers now would be out of work...

with da internet, its almost impossible for you to be broke, there's SOMEONE that will always book you

and with twitter, you fans can always follow you.

Whatever happened to Hittman?
laugh.gif

His *** was featured on half of the chronic 2001 and even had a solo song or 2 on the album and then just vanished...

Back
Top Bottom