OUTLET STORE UPDATES

ryan, this was at Park Southmall @ 9pm...display was size 9. i think they have more sizes...

anyone here seen these KD1 at outlets?
kd1bw.jpg

Originally Posted by lbj19

anyone seen 2009 black in outlets? how much is the discount? thanks

ei ryan, aj 2009 is priced at P5,577 these days. spotted the black cw in outlet riverbanks, sports warehouse in clubsixfifty, nike greenebelt, nike rob galleria. nike podium too i think, not that sure though =p

sneakerheads, im on my way to pampanga, which gas station northbound has the nike outlet store? im only familiar with the southbound caltex nike outlet store... any good sneakers there right now?

immediate response is appreciated! thanks!

peace

Originally Posted by superswag

sneakerheads, im on my way to pampanga, which gas station northbound has the nike outlet store? im only familiar with the southbound caltex nike outlet store... any good sneakers there right now?

immediate response is appreciated! thanks!

peace
CALTEX, right after the San Fernando Exit.

updates fom caltex nike outlet store NLEX southbound:
some notable basketball kicks. sorry didnt list down the available sizes and prices my friends are in a hurry and i was tryingsome of the sneakers. i bought these but there are several sizes still available:

aj xx3 motorsports @ php5695 (dvd missing)
255tno8.jpg

pilipinas hyperdunk @ php4290
xmq1zd.jpg

plus some other basketball kicks available:
kd2 white outs
2w1xq9l.jpg

zoom kobe iv gold medals
2z6rod1.jpg

zoom lebron soldier 3
1z1xzzc.jpg

plus jordan 2009, ajf4 black cement fusions, hyperizie in various colorways including pilipinas cw

updates fom caltex nike outlet store NLEX southbound:

aj xx3 motorsports @ php5695 (dvd missing)
255tno8.jpg

plus some other basketball kicks available:
kd2 white outs
2w1xq9l.jpg

Motorsport XX3s don't come with the DVD so they're not missing.

You prolly mean KD1 coz KD2 just got released. Damn I want those white/gray Durants.

thanks for the clarification gameover2! yessur its the kd1's got my name game messed up!

i thought the motorsports come with the dvd cuz there's an empty circular slot on the box that resembles a disc... maybe i guessed wrong.

yo air marvin i think we have several adidas outlet stores here in the PI. as far as i can remember there's one in caltex NLEX southbound (near the nike park outlet), one in paseo de santa rosa, and one in petron c-5 i think...

hth

@gjace

I spotted those KD1's in Planet Sports Robinson's Metro East at 30% off at the least about a month ago. 

Livestrong slippers (sz. 12) @ Caltex NLEX (1,5xx.xx)

DMP 7 (sizes 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5) @ Petron Subic (11,xxx.xx)

wow. i want the dmp 7. will check it out. petron subic? is this the same as the outlet w/c is located at Sta. Rita Road corner Rizal Highway, Olongapo? thanks guys

Its my first time to post here in NT. I would like to know where can i find some jordan 1 phat low.
Thanks

thanks for the clarification gameover2! yessur its the kd1's got my name game messed up!

i thought the motorsports come with the dvd cuz there's an empty circular slot on the box that resembles a disc... maybe i guessed wrong.

All XX3 boxes come with the DVD slot but only the first batch of releases came with the actual DVD. Carolina, Chicago and Motorsport ones didn't have them.

Do you remember how much the KD1's were?

Back
Top Bottom