paintball locations in the bay

I've never gone paintballing before so i was wondering if you guys knew of any good locations that i could go to. i was thinking of going with a bunch offamily for the first time and didn't want all of us to experience it in an indoor facility. i heard of one in vallejo that actually had the whole"jungle" environement. any other suggestions? thanks.

Paintball jungle in American Canyon (just outside of Vallejo) is a great spot. It's def. on of my favorite spots. There is another pretty good one in LosGatos (i think), but the only problem with this on is that its on a hill, so the team that starts at the top always wins
grin.gif

the one @ vallejo (or actually american canyon) i think is the best in the eastbay. terrain wise, its flat with lots of trees and props for you to use. theyalso have lots of different senerios for the groups. capture the flag, storm the castle. theres also a place in concord. ive been there once and it sucked. allhilly and hot. not that much shade there as AC. my best bet would be to go to AC. for the first time, your gonna have a blast there. plus if you round-up agroup. you all can play together without any walk-ons.

I've been meaning to do it too, but do they provide the guns and stuff too? Cuz I dont wanna go buy a gun and the paint balls if im going to only go ahandful of times.

right on for the info. american canyon it is.

do they provide the guns and stuff too
when i checked the site it said that they have the cheapest package for $55. that includes the admission, face mask, gun rental, 500 paintballs,and 2 co2 refills.

Sup_

Bay Area Paintball

Its in Burlingame. Went there 2-3 times and pretty cool indoor place.
I think it was around $50-$60 to play including gun and mask. You
can buy a box of paintballs from them for a $20-$30 i think which
is good for a lot of people

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom