Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters

They seem to be limited but not in high demand at all lol it's strange.
i was all for these but 2 Mamaba Moment Kobe's and 2 legend blues later im straight on them. Maybe I can find someone to trade me the Pantones for MM Kobes.

Truthfully, I definitely want the Pantone 11's but damn even if they retailed at $250 is still kinda crazy.
mean.gif
I might just sell the 29s even if I get $150 for them. I'm not even mad at people that didn't cop. $500 is lowkey ridiculous.
Retail is more like $350, the XX9's are like $150.

FNL payment processing system has always been iffy, if you're not one of the first you will get that error when it's swarmed.

The 29s are horrible good luck trying to move those 125 to 150 is the realistic price their going for

kinda glad that FNL rejected my payment....went back to NDC and copped with 20% off coupon :nthat:

Wow had them in car at FNL and couldn't check out as usual. Tried ndc thinking I would fail since I have never gotten through manually since April. Checked the NDC tab and I was surprised to see the great news tab. I haven't gotten through NDC in a very very long time for a new release.

Good luck to everyone else. Glad I got my size :nthat:

View media item 1317575
Got kicked out

That tax!!!

The 29s are horrible good luck trying to move those 125 to 150 is the realistic price their going for
Yeah...and even then it's goona take some time. Everyone is goona flood the streets trying to sell their 29's.

Last edited:
Idk if this will help anybody or not cause I don't really use finishline. But lady last week told me they'd be taking phone orders for these.

Like I said idk if that'll help anyone since I don't ever use finishline (last week was first time). But maybe it will if you can get through to a rep lol

Back
Top Bottom