Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
5lxiyx.jpg

Thank God for 3 laptops.

Still not sure if I'm going to keep them. $545? Smh. I feel like I just tried my luck out because I couldn't get through for the DMP a while back.

Getting all the emails now from my credit card company because finishlines ****** credit system
I'm glad I live in a state with no sales tax on shoes. I'm seeing $40+ just on tax in here. Man.....
more for NY, this was my breakdown
mean.gif

Subtotal (1)

$499.99

tax

$45.13

Shipping

$8.49

Total

$553.61

Guys, don't be stupid and give your passwords away so that someone that says they have them in their cart can stick it to you.

Others, stop asking for their passwords.

Ugh still on line for 9.5 on ndc, but keep reading they are out. Hope I'm not waiting for nothing

5lxiyx.jpg

Thank God for 3 laptops.

Still not sure if I'm going to keep them. $545? Smh. I feel like I just tried my luck out because I couldn't get through for the DMP a while back.
You could have done all that with one laptop and multiple instances of your browser.

Got a 10 and 10.5 off Nike.  I'm about to release a 10 on Finishline, dont want to deal with all the bogus charges.

Getting all the emails now from my credit card company because finishlines ****** credit system

more for NY, this was my breakdown
mean.gif

Subtotal (1)

$499.99

tax

$45.13

Shipping

$8.49

Total

$553.61
That's the only reason I still stomach living in NJ.  No sales tax.  That 8.875% is grease

I think it will be a notch below the DMP, simple because the VI are more sought after than the XX9

This! Dmp will always be #1....cuz it was #1 and included the 11. This ugf will be #2 even with the xx9. Pantone 11 just made the value almost double

Does anyone know how to fix this finishline problem ? has anyone ever called and actually got them to fix it on their end ???

Back
Top Bottom