• Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters

Easy cop.  

Walked into oqium  on saturday for the Legend blue  grabbed a pair.

On the 23rd warked in  house of hoops  grabbed the last pair of the pantone's .

Walked to oqium and grabbed the pack there again.. 

And today after work I walked into the nike store because I wanted a legende blue to stock..  and walked out..

No drama what so ever here in the netherlands.

tell them to show you a tagged picture of them 29s 
5I5s8.png
This had me ROTF

Just got ship confirm for my NDC order (2pm EST), it was shipped by fedex and it was picked up at 8am will be here Friday.

I had a 20% off coupon and a free next day air coupon that i used with the order.

bigj505 bigj505 calm down big guy. Geez man, you didn't have to followup just so you can flex. I already stated I would never risk such a thing. Merry Christmas, please try and relax.

bigj505 bigj505 calm down big guy. Geez man, you didn't have to followup just so you can flex. I already stated I would never risk such a thing. Merry Christmas, please try and relax.

Nothing to flex about but you keep toeing the line. Won't be tolerated.

Not necessarily, Air Jordans have one the highest return rates for a consumer asset. Not sure how the Pantones will play out but most hyped Jordans bring about 30-50% returns immediately after initial investment. If you invested $100k in Columbias you'd average a net of $50k assuming a resell of a modest $320. Tell me a stock that guarantees these kinds of returns with little risk and I'd be the Wolf of Wall Street. Best part is, you'd never go below your initial investment.

Thus, Air Jordans are a great investment as long as liquidity (demand) is strong. Also, anything under $5k isn't worth all the finance jargon like "opportunity costs" because for the average investor, anything less than that is disposable income or a sunk cost anyway.

**Note: I'm not condoning reselling but I've paid at resell many times. I hate it but I get it. I've managed to cop almost everything I've wanted without a bot. I shell resell for Bred 1s and things like fragment 1s because I get it. It's either play or get played and that's capitalism we've grown to love.

Your rookie reseller math is way off the mark. You forgot all the expenses that bring reseller dreams back down to earth. Ebay, PayPal, consignment fees, and shipping all cut deep into profits. Not to mention that to get $100K worth of Legend Blues you had to have purchased $100K worth of Baron 13s and a bunch of other releases that can barely be moved for retail.

The majority of wannabe full time sneaker resellers won't be profitable in the long run. Dudes shouldn't quit their day job and better not ever delude themselves into thinking a pair of shoes is an investment.

Lol at rookie....smart resellers sell on craigslist and ask for cash (disclose whatever you want to Uncle Sam). If you have to ship, you tack on shipping charges. Why would anyone go thru eBay? If you have been in the game for a while, you'd know which releases are the big ones and stick to those. Finally, it's about moving the product fast so you undercut the average reseller by about $40 to $50 to eliminate the competition, hence the modest $320 price.

People shouldn't quit their day jobs but an additional $2k to $10k on top of your salary is the hustle. I personally don't resell but buying some $150 AJ 1s that has the instant Fair Market Value of $300+ is a great investment. If you don't think so, I'd stay away from the finance field.

Not necessarily, Air Jordans have one the highest return rates for a consumer asset. Not sure how the Pantones will play out but most hyped Jordans bring about 30-50% returns immediately after initial investment. If you invested $100k in Columbias you'd average a net of $50k assuming a resell of a modest $320. Tell me a stock that guarantees these kinds of returns with little risk and I'd be the Wolf of Wall Street. Best part is, you'd never go below your initial investment.

Thus, Air Jordans are a great investment as long as liquidity (demand) is strong. Also, anything under $5k isn't worth all the finance jargon like "opportunity costs" because for the average investor, anything less than that is disposable income or a sunk cost anyway.

**Note: I'm not condoning reselling but I've paid at resell many times. I hate it but I get it. I've managed to cop almost everything I've wanted without a bot. I shell resell for Bred 1s and things like fragment 1s because I get it. It's either play or get played and that's capitalism we've grown to love.

Your rookie reseller math is way off the mark. You forgot all the expenses that bring reseller dreams back down to earth. Ebay, PayPal, consignment fees, and shipping all cut deep into profits. Not to mention that to get $100K worth of Legend Blues you had to have purchased $100K worth of Baron 13s and a bunch of other releases that can barely be moved for retail.

The majority of wannabe full time sneaker resellers won't be profitable in the long run. Dudes shouldn't quit their day job and better not ever delude themselves into thinking a pair of shoes is an investment.
Lol at rookie....smart resellers sell on craigslist and ask for cash (disclose whatever you want to Uncle Sam). If you have to ship, you tack on shipping charges. Why would anyone go thru eBay? If you have been in the game for a while, you'd know which releases are the big ones and stick to those. Finally, it's about moving the product fast so you undercut the average reseller by about $40 to $50 to eliminate the competition, hence the modest $320 price.

People shouldn't quit their day jobs but an additional $2k to $10k on top of your salary is the hustle. I personally don't resell but buying some $150 AJ 1s that has the instant Fair Market Value of $300+ is a great investment. If you don't think so, I'd stay away from the finance field.
People that make the type of money your quoting don't waste their time with craigslist meetups.  Craigslist is the bottom of the resell barrel and the only thing that might be worse than craigslist are facebook groups.  You continuously show that everything your posting is in theory and you obviously don't know anybody making that kind of money doing this.  Expenses exist, unless you plan on walking or riding a bicycle to those cash only craigslist meetups.

Last edited:
Probably sold to a phone order before they went on the site.
Repped for the great idea. I decided to call Eastbay about 5 minutes after seeing your post. I gave them the item number as the 10 was still in stock on the website, but it wouldn't let me add it to the cart. The Eastbay rep said it was sold out and that the shoes were out of stock for good. I said, how about any other sizes? She said let me check. She said we have 1 pair left and its a size 11. I said ok, I'll take it. So now I just gotta find someone locally to trade the 11 down to a 9.5 or 10.  

Repped for the great idea. I decided to call Eastbay about 5 minutes after seeing your post. I gave them the item number as the 10 was still in stock on the website, but it wouldn't let me add it to the cart. The Eastbay rep said it was sold out and that the shoes were out of stock for good. I said, how about any other sizes? She said let me check. She said we have 1 pair left and its a size 11. I said ok, I'll take it. So now I just gotta find someone locally to trade the 11 down to a 9.5 or 10.  

If only u posted this before I passed on that 10 at my Fnl this morning

Its ok man. I'm sure I'll find a pair locally. Or I'll sell them on ebay and find a pack to buy for the same price.

Packs shouldn't fetch more than over 100 over retail for the next few weeks. People will be recuperating from holiday spending etc. if I get time I'll go back over there and see if they still have that 10.. I'll pm u if we're in business

Guy at the mall rocking the pantone had to stop by over to me and dap it up because he liked my kix...im rocking the wtl XI...he got to see them in person and I got to see the pantone....merry Christmas to all!

Packs shouldn't fetch more than over 100 over retail for the next few weeks. People will be recuperating from holiday spending etc. if I get time I'll go back over there and see if they still have that 10.. I'll pm u if we're in business
Thanks Bro!

my pair shipped from ndc today...was thinking of flipping my pair and using the extra money on the legend blues since i missed out on those... but i might keep these after all... ill decide when i see them in person

If only u posted this before I passed on that 10 at my Fnl this morning

Its ok man. I'm sure I'll find a pair locally. Or I'll sell them on ebay and find a pack to buy for the same price.

Might not be a good look trying to sell on eBay. They take 10% off the top plus 2.9% and it's a 9 lb or so box so shipping is pricey if you have to ship it far. You may be better off trying to buy them locally off of someone.

People that make the type of money your quoting don't waste their time with craigslist meetups.  Craigslist is the bottom of the resell barrel and the only thing that might be worse than craigslist are facebook groups.  You continuously show that everything your posting is in theory and you obviously don't know anybody making that kind of money doing this.  Expenses exist, unless you plan on walking or riding a bicycle to those cash only craigslist meetups.

The $100k investment was an example. There are many people who make up to $10k/yr reselling on craigslist. Local meetups are the best way to go - no fees, no shipping fees, maybe gas if you meet halfway.

Instead of doubting those who make money off reselling, why don't you read your own signature a couple more times and get your own hustle on. convo closed.

Back
Top Bottom