• Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
yeah im new. lol

been rocking since the 90s. im 32 now with over 150 pairs. sometimes i get embarrassed bc of how new i am.

Last edited:
yeah because the brasil pack and the shooting stars pack are reselling for so much now, right?

this will be the same as those packs. can be had for retail.

Please leave the dope alone. Foams in no way can compare to the Jordan XI. Not even db foams or oregon foams fetch similar jb oregon models. You just can't compare that. The jordan 6 in the brazil pack was....just ok. Color blocking killed plus a chris paul sig....no way for $500.

you guys are the reason! lmao. hypebeasts. re-read these comments. they are great! lol
i don't understand why you're in here if you're not contributing, just bounce. No one cares that you're salty you didn't get the pack, lol. everyone is/has been a hypebeast at some time or another.....you're 32, go do something with your life.

where are all the cats who said these would sell dirt cheap?

prolly somewhere trolling a new release

just called Eastbay. they all sold out.. 
mean.gif

i don't understand why you're in here if you're not contributing, just bounce. No one cares that you're salty you didn't get the pack, lol. everyone is/has been a hypebeast at some time or another.....you're 32, go do something with your life.

I'm at work...

waiting for my pack to get delivered... lol

please, do tell what else you know about me.

Why do you have to be a teenager to be a sneaker head?!  There are lots of 'oldsters' on here.

ah so now words have an age limit? hmmm.
mean.gif
Not to jump in, but to be politically correct... there are some things you just should not say as an adult. I'm 30 myself however, the term "hypebeast" isn't a case where I would be slamming you for using it. Especially since the term has been adopted by so many in the sneaker culture. Nonetheless, I don't refer to any sneaker collector or individual who purchases a sneaker a "hypebeast" because you are entitled to like what you like.

Last edited:
I'm an "old head" at 30. It's funny because most these guys probably weren't alive when MJ was playing. Lol!
This being true, it shouldn't have impact on those who want to idolize a legend. There are plenty of sports players whom I was not around to witness their greatness (or remember it in the sense that a developed kid would) that I can speak on. For example, if I want to say the Temptations are one of the greatest groups of all time, or Sam Cook is the man, I feel like I am entitled to. Long as I did my research (knowledge is key).

Cheers.

ah so now words have an age limit? hmmm.
mean.gif
not by law but you comin in here talkin bout you being in the game for a long time and bein 32 years old yet in return you use a term that has no real definition and so loosely thrown around by these young immature new sneaker heads, just makes you look childish. 
I'm an "old head" at 30. It's funny because most these guys probably weren't alive when MJ was playing. Lol!
this discussion goes on and on, it dont matter if you were alive or even watched mj play, you can still enjoy the shoes without being a history professor on the man, it dont give you anymore entitlement to own or wear jordans than these kids unless theyre trying to school you on the history of these jordans.

Last edited:

This being true, it shouldn't have impact on those who want to idolize a legend. There are plenty of sports players whom I was not around to witness their greatness (or remember it in the sense that a developed kid would) that I can speak on. For example, if I want to say the Temptations are one of the greatest groups of all time, or Sam Cook is the man, I feel like I am entitled to. Long as I did my research (knowledge is key).

Cheers.
LOL, I clearly didn't use a sports player. Don't mind me :smile:

lol agreed. it's all fun and games though. that's the problem with this board. it's really turned into something ugly. back in the nikepark days or early niketalk days (yuku) it was more of a respectable community. now, not so much... and the one's whom are quick to bash someone's age or vocabulary are sadly the ones who don't even know about nikepark or niketalk yuku. quite a shame. I used the term hypebeast because its valid. this pack, is like the brasil pack and the shooting stars pack and I stand by that statement. The only reason why it would be otherwise, or would suceed the latter is because of all the HYPE these cats are giving the pantone 11s. Yes, 11s are iconic, Yes, 11's are hard to get and sought after but the praise for these 11's is overwhelming in here, to say the least. It's almost as if nowadays kids WANT a shoe to resell for 1k.... either to profit off it, or for a lame duck to claim cool for having them. These are the same people who say "you're 32, do something with yourself." meanwhile, you're in a sneaker forum checking the updates religiously because you want to make my paycheck by selling one sneaker. Pretty ironic. I am employed with two cars and 2 properties yet I need to "do something with my life" because I'm calling out kids for going balls-happy over some blue 11's??? the balance isn't there. Like i said, it's all fun and games though. I have my pack, if you have been following along in this thread, so I can't possibly be "salty" for not getting them (the go-to comeback for butthurt hypebeasts :tongue:) Honestly, this pack is still in some stores and no matter how much you WISH AND HOPE AND CROSS YOUR FINGERS that you will be able to sell yours for 1K+, it's not happening at the moment regardless of what you'll do to another man for some 11's or how hyped you think the shoe is. Prices go up with time, so yes you may see this pack worth more in the future but that goes for almost anything that you hold onto for years still in DS condition. I stated my claim, I told it how I see it and people disagreed. Why take offense to it, is beyond me. But hey, I'm "new" to this.... what do I know? 8)

LOL, I clearly didn't use a sports player. Don't mind me :smile:

Being a huge Sam Cooke fan myself, I definitely understand and agree with your point 100%. I was more so directing my comment towards young guys who go for these shoes because it's the "popular" thing to do and not because of MJ the player. However, this can apply to all people and not just the younger generation.

Some of these comments are the reason why people go crazy for XIs every year - so they can sell them to Smeagols like you. Yes, they are a nice shoe, but they are not all that. Yes, I said it.

Breds and Gammas can be had for 300 and under.
I see Legend Blues for 300-325 all day.
It took SJs, CGs, and Concords years for them to hit the prices they are now.
SJs were going for 300-350 before the Concords make everybody thirsty for XIs.
I saw CGs for 220-250 all day in 2011-2012 and remember getting frustrated cuz I was looking for an extra pair of SJs and couldn't find them at that price.
Concords went for quite a bit at first, but once everybody realized how much of a GR they were, they dropped down to 300-350.

Last edited:
lol agreed. it's all fun and games though. that's the problem with this board. it's really turned into something ugly. back in the nikepark days or early niketalk days (yuku) it was more of a respectable community. now, not so much... and the one's whom are quick to bash someone's age or vocabulary are sadly the ones who don't even know about nikepark or niketalk yuku. quite a shame. I used the term hypebeast because its valid. this pack, is like the brasil pack and the shooting stars pack and I stand by that statement. The only reason why it would be otherwise, or would suceed the latter is because of all the HYPE these cats are giving the pantone 11s. Yes, 11s are iconic, Yes, 11's are hard to get and sought after but the praise for these 11's is overwhelming in here, to say the least. It's almost as if nowadays kids WANT a shoe to resell for 1k.... either to profit off it, or for a lame duck to claim cool for having them. These are the same people who say "you're 32, do something with yourself." meanwhile, you're in a sneaker forum checking the updates religiously because you want to make my paycheck by selling one sneaker. Pretty ironic. I am employed with two cars and 2 properties yet I need to "do something with my life" because I'm calling out kids for going balls-happy over some blue 11's??? the balance isn't there. Like i said, it's all fun and games though. I have my pack, if you have been following along in this thread, so I can't possibly be "salty" for not getting them (the go-to comeback for butthurt hypebeasts
tongue.gif
) Honestly, this pack is still in some stores and no matter how much you WISH AND HOPE AND CROSS YOUR FINGERS that you will be able to sell yours for 1K+, it's not happening at the moment regardless of what you'll do to another man for some 11's or how hyped you think the shoe is. Prices go up with time, so yes you may see this pack worth more in the future but that goes for almost anything that you hold onto for years still in DS condition. I stated my claim, I told it how I see it and people disagreed. Why take offense to it, is beyond me. But hey, I'm "new" to this.... what do I know?
glasses.gif
have you checked your sig. lately? lol, pushing roshes, calling others hypebeasts. you're the hypebeast! if  you're so "set" in life, with your cars and properties, you wouldn't be trying to sell shoes for $85, come on, that's just laughable. I'm not hating, just saying, you can't go around calling people you know nothing about hypebeasts and expect them to just sit there playing with their fingers.

Back
Top Bottom