Paragon Outlets, Livermore Valley, CA

I saw that coupon too, thanks for posting. I plan on checking it out this weekend.

Was there for the Grand Opening and was utterly disappointed.

They did'nt have anything worth mentioning.

^i was there too, and like you, was very disappointed at what was there. Saw other NTer there, but nothing was good at the Nike store. The traffic was crazy too trying to get there.

place was a bust. very disappointed. the water bottle and $10 gift card was cool. ima take that card to marina :lol:

I guess the one positive thing I can take from being there is warning people I know not to waste their time.
The Bay factory stores are okay, but they can't match the clearance center for deals or finds, imo.

I was rocking Hunter SB's...

Ended up copping Olympic 6's for the little one!

just got back from there. its alright considering the stores they have, but its not as big as i thought it was. could easily go through the entire outlet and do a double take in under an hour.

from what i saw: cole haan had everything 50% off (only had womens lunargrands), extra 20% off at new balance, extra 30% off at gap, 41% off at kenneth cole, burberry isnt open yet, and traffic is still a major issue but its not as crowded once youre in. its gonna be a mess all over again on black friday.

Last edited:
Yesterday, my friend called and said that traffic was backed up for miles on the 580. He finally got in and said it wasn't even worth the hassle :smh:

Went yesterday pretty packed. I though it was cool. A lot more business casual type stores than sportswear.

Standouts

Cole Hann
Neiman Marcus Last Call
Bloomingdales

smh I forgot to check out J Crew

I went last week and only made it to the parking lot. I'll go back when the hype is dead

finally checked it out. its a nice outlet mall overall. the design is cool that it kinda loops around the whole spot and theres an overhead so weather won't be an issue. less ground to walk yet accessible to more stores since its like being an an actual mall layout.

compared to say gilroy/vacaville/etc where you gotta walk a lot.

the nike outlet looks small. when i went last week prices seemed ridiculous. or maybe cause i havnt been to an outlet in a while. they had some kobe 7s there and lebron 8 ps (black/red) but way more than i would pay.

I live 5 minutes away from the outlets, if anyone needs something picked up. PM me we can work things out.  

Bout an hr away from me.

Anyone been there recently???
nerd.gif

Any good??
nerd.gif

Have you seen any Lunar Grands ?
called around 8pm tonight.  dude on the phone said they have 2 diff men's lg's - blk suede w/pink outsole and dark grey (almost brown) suede w/yellow outsole.  they also have the blk leather (like patent) chukka w/the blue outsole.

checked it out a few weeks ago....the stores are pretty small and same goes for the nike outlet there.

the nike outlet selection is smaller than say one in gilroy or vacaville as well or great mall.

lots of stores though but parking is not the best.......

Last edited:
Was there last weekend. Tons of flyknit lunar 1 for men and women...think in a yellow colorway and a blue one. No wolf/greys.

San Leandro is better in terms of the nike store.

I go to the paragon Nike outlet and all I ever see is retail prices marked down 10%. I don't even bother with the place. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom